Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

People want to talk about bad calls......wow!!!

September 16, 2019 07:52PM
Just watching the game right now and find it funny that everyone wants to cry for the Saints and the bad call they got on the Goff fumble, but if you watch the two plays right before that bad call you you wouldn't feel so bad for them, but the talking heads only see the highlights of the blown call and want to talk about that all day.

The Noteboom block in the back was about as ticky tack as you could possibly get, the defender turned his back into that block ....that flag never should have been thrown and it erased a nice TD by Woods and would have maybe helped some of the hang wringing about Goff by padding his stats.

Then, the very next play, Goff throw a dime to Higbee on the two yard line in between two defenders, one of whom took out Higbee's knees well before the ball got there. No flag?!!!

This was the play that Blyth got hurt on, so the attention from Troy and Joe went to that after quickly mentioning that Goff is looking for a flag.....

My god I wish McVay would have thrown the challenge flag on that play and rub it in Sean Payton's face with his own little new rule.... I'm shocked McVay didn't challenge that

Boo Hoo Dat nation and Sean Payton need to stop the crying already, cuz that fumble return never even should have happened if the refs just did the right thing in the two plays right before that....

Btw, that throw and catch by Goff to Cooks was a thing of beauty

[www.instagram.com]
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

People want to talk about bad calls......wow!!!

Rampage2K-446September 16, 2019 07:52PM

another challenge McVay should have made......

Rampage2K-204September 16, 2019 08:15PM