Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Right now.....

September 16, 2019 12:02PM
IMO the pack aren't getting any love.....They played the bears and out defensed the baddest D from everyones talk. Their O is just starting, and it's a complete overhaul on design....I can see improvement over the season. The boys.....they can fold up at anytime....the love is on them because the media always calls on them and right now they are eating it up. The whiners....well they are beating teams I guess they should beat, but really have not had a real game, no one has knocked them around a bit. The hawks....well that a hole always seems to have an answer, but again we have an answer for them.

IMO the falcons have the best shot in that division....The eagles...IMO a good team, but maybe more hype.

I see the RAMS and really they are a work in progress even with the year they are coming off...the D has major inputs in all 3 areas...they are still getting it together....The O is in the same boat kinda with the new linemen, but you have IMO trhe best skill players on any one team....(homer?...IMO no).....The ST I would really like to see a bit of a spark going with the punt return game....I'm not calling out Hekker but he is kinda having some bad punts....

But really 2 games in it's just a crap shoot....anything can get screwed up....
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Okay, so which NFC teams look strongest after 2 games in the regular season?

Rams43356September 16, 2019 11:30AM

Fun question....

JamesJM142September 16, 2019 11:42AM

Right now.....

roman18154September 16, 2019 12:02PM

Falcons, to me, seem to consistently underperform....

JamesJM122September 16, 2019 12:08PM

Re: Falcons, to me, seem to consistently underperform....

roman18120September 16, 2019 12:18PM

Re: Right now.....

kw13120September 16, 2019 12:22PM