Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: I'm leaning towards a B- or C+...

September 16, 2019 12:24PM
Rams43
Heck, maybe even a B+.

I mean, they’ve faced 2 quality front 7 units, both trying their best to take advantage of the newbies while also throwing wrinkles at the Rams OL based upon schemes seen by the Bears, Lions, and Patriots.

Then Demby gets thrown into the fire after the Blythe injury.

Yeah, we’ve seen some bumps and bruises, but we haven’t seen any of these newbies embarrassed through 2 games. Geez, Hav seemed to struggle as much if not more than the newbies!

In each game the Ram OL seemed to cope in the first half and then take control in the second half.

Don’t look now, but it appears that the biggest preseason Ram concern by most pundits was our starting Allen and Boom.

I’m thinking that this OL will continue to gel and will improve each week as this season unfolds. Hats off to coach Kromer. Dang!

The OL has allowed a ton of pressure on Goff's dropbacks. It seemed Goff was harassed half the time yesterday. It's Goff that I would give a high grade to for handling the pressure well.

I concur that no one has been embarrassed and they have improved in the 2nd half both games. I'm leaning C+ for the grade but am considering B- given that the run blocking is working well.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

After 2 games, I give the Ram OL at least a B grade...

Rams43433September 16, 2019 10:55AM

Re: I'm leaning towards a B- or C+...

dzrams157September 16, 2019 12:24PM

yeah Goff took some hits yesterday

ferragamo79194September 16, 2019 01:30PM

Re: After 2 games, I give the Ram OL at least a B grade...

David Deacon203September 16, 2019 12:35PM

we're missing Saffold big time...

Rampage2K-170September 16, 2019 05:41PM