Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I understand your point...

August 16, 2019 08:57AM
roman18
sometime through this year or sometime in this up coming off season?.....I can see this coming....Kaepernick will be on Goodells staff as some kinda spokesman.....it'll be kinda ironic....the teams stay off him but Goodell could pick him up......

...And I agree with your thinking. However, having spent a little time with him when he and my son had the same QB coach, I can tell you he's a moron.

You don't have to take my word for it though, just consider that if he was articulate or was even lightly capable of speaking to others, he'd be all over TV and leveraging all this huge following he has into making money and leading a bunch of programs. But he hasn't. He can't. He's not capable. Have you ever seen a symbol of his stature not speak to the public? And yet you never see or hear him live. He's a symbol (or a tool if you will) and it's his girlfriend that's the activist. He couldn't survive a semi serious journalist asking thought provoking questions, let alone softballs.

He just released a "powerful" video and if you take a look at it, he speaks for 20 seconds of a two minute video that has been slickly put together. And his contribution is clips of an interview when he was a 49er a couple of years ago.

Even Goodell can't afford that sort of a spokesman.

Not sure he's capable of any other job or would lower himself to work in a low profile job. Better to keep his mouth shut and collect money from Nike.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

When is Goodell going to hire Colin.....

roman18392August 16, 2019 06:31AM

I understand your point...

Ramadune148August 16, 2019 08:57AM

Great insight from a guy whose met him.....

roman18149August 16, 2019 09:21AM

Re: Great insight from a guy whose met him.....

Classicalwit96August 16, 2019 11:20AM

Military jet flyovers are a wonderful American tradition.

RockRam131August 16, 2019 12:16PM

Re: Military jet flyovers are a wonderful American tradition.

Classicalwit89August 16, 2019 01:44PM

Re: Military jet flyovers are a wonderful American tradition.

zn91August 16, 2019 02:10PM