Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

My opinion....

July 01, 2019 11:37AM
Brown is the backup....Gurley will be good to go, Henderson is a wild card type RB that Coach will use wisely.

TE is what it is....IMO the big part of improvement will come from Wes as the new TE Coach...he will improve everyone across the board.

IMO Gaines has the spot....it's his to lose....Day will hopefully be a good/great rotation type player...

Brockers isn't losing his spot.....IMO there is too much worry about him because he doesn't make sacks....he didn't do as he should have with Suh in the lineup.....He IMO is a guy who gets too much slack against him.....he is going to play well.....JFM will have his ops....and improve.

IMO the big part is going to be the play of AD.....IMO his sacks will decrease by a few, but the run game will be much nastier.....his loss of sacks will come from the LB's as a whole.....Bringing in Matthews will be a learning table for all the rest....add in Wade with his blitzes.....look for all the LB's to increase in their value..I see true possibility from all of them.....

The back end is going to be crazy.....Weddle is going to make such an impact to go with the knowledge of Talib it's going to be sick.....

But it's kinda nice to not have to complain about the WR spot......yes it is.....hell yes it is....unless the who's number 1 we don't have a number 1......LOL.......

Again we are going to that opening game....that game with the panthers will be our 1st stepping stone....they have a viable defense....a good test for our line......and just control McCafferty.....
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Know how to determine when a team’s roster is loaded?

Rams43411July 01, 2019 08:58AM

Re: Know how to determine when a team’s roster is loaded?

Killrazor152July 01, 2019 11:29AM

Re: Know how to determine when a team’s roster is loaded?

LMU93133July 01, 2019 12:30PM

My opinion....

roman18129July 01, 2019 11:37AM