Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I'll give it a shot.....

May 24, 2019 11:29AM
1-moving on from Saffold.....to me was kinda like a guy who went through hell......continued through hell and became a solid vet who did his job....Not questioning Noteboom at all, but Saff was a guy who you just kinda plugged in and forgot about, meaning he was on spot at all times.

2- re upping all that cash to Dante......not saying he should improve in his 1st full year in the system, and when he does he could bolt next year....I'm thinking we could have gotten guys like Groy, and a couple other spots with that money......

3-getting Gaines to be the man at NT......for the years we have been in this 3-4 I have always thought we didn't have the cat to play that spot.......I really think we do now.

4-bringing in Mr. Weddle......always liked this cat when he played in SD......he just has the "It " factor.....kinda like Talib....that backfield should be badddd asssss.......which helps every part of this team from offense to defense and even into ST's....

5-having a draft that at least on paper seems to be exactly what the team needed, and IMO that can be very hard to do when the team is coming off a SB season, it makes a person feel that the team will be in this spot for a nice little bit of time.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Ranking the Los Angeles Rams offseason moves for 2019

Rams Junkie326May 23, 2019 12:20PM

my top 5

LMU93158May 24, 2019 03:27AM

Re: my top 5

Rams43118May 24, 2019 08:58AM

Re: All the moves.....

leafnose190May 24, 2019 09:22AM

I'll give it a shot.....

roman18207May 24, 2019 11:29AM