Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Micah Kiser wants role on defense, 'will do whatever it takes' to help Rams

May 22, 2019 06:48PM

The Rams are still sorting out some voids created this offseason, which includes inside linebacker. Mark Barron was released and signed with the Steelers, paving the way for Micah Kiser to take over next to Cory Littleton. He won’t be handed the starting job after playing as many defensive snaps as Jared Goff: zero.

While Kiser was a contributor on special teams, he still has a lot to prove in terms of being a starting linebacker. He’ll do whatever it takes to help the Rams win the Super Bowl and hopes to play more on defense.

“I want to play a little bit more on defense. Get a role on defense and keep doing what I did last year on special teams,” Kiser said when asked of his goal for 2019. “I’m a part of that with Bones (special teams coordinator John Fassel) and all the guys out there. I will do whatever it takes to get us where we were last year, but ultimately win it. I think that’s special about our team is that guys are very selfless and do whatever it takes. It’s team first and whatever sacrifices you got to make… that’s what I’m willing to do and pretty sure that’s what everyone else is too.”

Go to Full Article--
[theramswire.usatoday.com]
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

RamBill248May 22, 2019 06:48PM