Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: all good insight

May 23, 2019 10:40AM
Fine points made, Alyo

I think the article does a solid job, as well.
Given the overweighting of the 40 yard, Scouts, and in turn, teams might have two issues. Is he slow? Is he hampered by a flexor in a longer term situation?

Burning up the short programs, Rapp dis-spells the fleet of foot issue. As I've learned, the short shuttle may be a far better yard stick than plenty of other agility drills, in regards to playing with a pigskin.

I can't quite erase that McVay gave some praise to the kid for running even though the he might not be in tip top shape to do so.
If that was the case, and the it was still aggravated, perhaps the Rams did have real steal in Rapp

Have to go out there and show it. The expectation seems reasonable. 25 tackles; Maybe more snaps than that, but Johnson was so prepared by mid - season that Wade cut MoAlexander and the let the kid go. I don't see Rapp putting Weddle on the bench, but the benefit of getting reps with Weddle and all the feedback from the wily vet will be a luxury. That said, having the ability to rest Weddle in the midst of the season would really benefit later in the year when the pressure heightens.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Stealing versatility in NFL Draft: Taylor Rapp...

Rams43448May 22, 2019 01:10PM

Was Rapp's slow 40 the result of injury?

promomasterj192May 22, 2019 02:19PM

Was Rapp's slow 40 the result of injury?

alyoshamucci245May 22, 2019 03:34PM

Re: all good insight

leafnose151May 23, 2019 10:40AM

Re: Just lookin at this division

merlin108May 24, 2019 08:46PM