Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Deadpool's 2019 Big Board

April 10, 2019 06:13PM
My 2019 250 player Big Board

A few notes before I get to the list:

1. I have seen every player. Guys like Pipkins I have only seen in the Shrine Game. Others I have seen a ton. So my grading is not perfect.

2. This is a board built from a scoring system and not where I think they will land in the draft. That is a predictive board. So I get Kyler Murray is going #1 or #2 or not #29 where I have him. Its where he scored.

3. As far as scoring, its new to me. I grade a player on several categories (depending on position) on a 1-10 scale. Injuries do not come into play. Neither do red flags from off the field. Athletic testing is a category, so it will affect a score a bit. The one exception this year is #113, Polite, his combine and pro Day was such an epic failure I moved him into the 4th.

4. I put break points in where my grades dropped from round to round. Not where the actual round ends, like #32 and #64 etc...

5. I want to thank some people that helped me out directly or indirectly. Alyo, 21Dog, Dzrams, Leafnose, Sun, and Butcher. They answered questions, brought up players I missed or overlooked or just made me go over a prospect again.

6. My top 10 lists per position are coming.

7. I summarized each player to give you an idea of their strengths and weaknesses, if you see one with too many one or the other, it doesn't mean he should be higher or lower.

8. ask any questions you like.

1. Nick Bosa - EDGE - Ohio State - 6'-4" 266 lbs. - A kung fu fighter level expert with his hands, equally effective vs. run or pass. Polished skill set. immediate starter.

2. Quinnen Williams - IDL - Alabama - 6'-3" 303 lbs. - Explosive, with a great first step, nice lateral mobility and a high end motor. No glaring weaknesses.

3. Josh Allen - EDGE - Kentucky - 6'-5" 262 lbs. - Explosive, well oiled machine that can bend the edge and also drop into coverage effectively.

4. Devin White -LB - LSU - 6'-0" 237 lbs. - ILB with sideline to sideline speed and finishes with a thump. Stout against the run and fluid enough in space for pass coverage.

5. Christian Wilkins - IDL -Clemson - 6'-3" 315 lbs. - Another quick, penetrating DT with added size to hold his own against the run. I didn't see a player with better pad level then Wilkins. Ultra high character from all reports.

6. D.K. Metcalf - WR -Mississippi - 6'-3" 228 lbs. - a size/speed/strength trifecta. Plays like an alpha, his explosiveness combined with his size is just too much for most CBs to handle. His physicality makes press man a bad idea, allowing him even more cushion.

7. Jeffery Simmons - IDL - Mississippi State - 6'-3" 301 lbs. - Graded strictly on on-field play. A quick, penetrating DT, best suited for a 1 gap scheme. A punisher when he gets home.

8. Clelin Ferrell - EDGE - Clemson - 6'-4" 264 lbs. - Can play from a 2 or 3 point stance, has multiple pass rush moves and holds the edge against the run.

9. Jonah Williams - OT - Alabama - 6'-5" 302 lbs. - Strength, a good anchor and light on his feet. Has played RT and LT and would work inside. Good technique and plays under control.

10. Byron Murphy - CB - Washington - 5'-11" 190 lbs. - Physical, great ball skills, with an oily lower half, works in any coverage scheme and the smarts to play right away.

11. Ed Oliver - IDL - Houston - 6'-2" 287 lbs. - Ultra athletic with enough strength to force the issue against the pass and the run. Lives in opposing backfields. 1 gap 3 tech.

12. Brian Burns - EDGE - Florida State 6'-5" 249 lbs. - Another twitchy, quick pass rusher that uses a variety of moves and angles to get to the QB. My top pure pass rusher. Not as strong against the run.

13. Rashan Gary - EDGE - Michigan - 6'-4" 277 lbs. - Could play inside and out on the DL. Flashes crazy skill set at times, but hasn't had the stats to back it up.

14. Andre Dillard - OT - Washington State - 6'-5" 315 lbs. - A highly athletic LT, light on his feet with a great mirror. Pass blocking is alot more advanced then run blocking simply due to WSUs offense. Needs to add some strength.

15. Chauncey Gardner-Johnson - S - Florida - 5'-11" 210 lbs. - A scheme transcendent FS that can play man, zone and even in the slot. A rare blend of instincts, range, speed and ball skills make him a versatile defender for a teams back end.

16. Cody Ford - IOL - Oklahoma - 6'-4" 229 lbs.- played heavier than listed weight. Excellent athlete for his size and could play RT, power for days and a great anchor makes him impossible to move, oh and a mauling finisher.

17. K'Neal Harry - WR - Arizona State - 6'-2" 228 lbs. - another big, strong WR. Great straightline speed, a bit tight creating some seperation issues, but overcomes with size and clamp like hands. Tough runner after the catch. Would work wonderfully in a vertical offense and in the redzone in any offense.

18. Noah Fant - TE - Iowa - 6'-4" 249 lbs. - Crazy athletic for a TE, combined with his route running and 4.5 speed, makes him a matchup problem. Run blocking improved this year. Can play in-line, flexed out or out of the backfield.

19. Jawaan Taylor - OT - Florida - 6'-5" 312 lbs. - RT that outplayed his LT-mate. Strong, big and athletic, an easy mover with heavy hands. Technique is still a work in progress. Can he slide over to the left side?

20. Garrett Bradbury - IOL - NC State - 6'-3" 306 lbs. - ultra-athletic for an OC, a technician, can anchor, high IQ. Always under control. Zone blocking scheme fit.

21. Montez Sweat - EDGE - Mississippi State - 6'-6" 260 lbs. - long and explosive, uses his hands well but lacks that flexibility to make him an elite pass rusher. At his best in a 3 point stance.

22. Chris Lindstrom - IOL - Boston College - 6'-4" 308 lbs. - strong with a powerful lower half to anchor, moves very well and with good form, he plays to the whistle all game long. A no holes but not elite OG. Fits any scheme.

23. Devin Bush jr. - LB - Michigan - 5'-11" 234 lbs. - Another sideline to sideline playmaker at ILB, he plays with a high end motor and looks to finish. Strong against the pass and the run.

24. Nasir Adderley - S - Delaware - 6'-0" 206 lbs. - Another swiss army knife FS that can play anywhere and comes with a CB background. Physical and not afraid of contact, sideline to sideline with ball skills. FCS competition isn't much of a concern.

25. AJ Brown - WR - Mississippi - 6'-1" 226 lbs. -Another strong, athletic WR that is slippery in the open field. I like him in the slot, but you can move him around. Good, not great speed.

26. T.J. Hockenson - TE - Iowa - 6'-5" 251 lbs. - your more traditional seam splitter with the ability to inline block. More athletic then your typical "big" TE. Decent speed, but not the HR hitter Fant is. he works in any offense.

27. Dexter Lawrence - IDL - Clemson - 6'-5" 342 lbs.- A true NT that can dictate the LoS against the run and has rare athleticism for a man his size to press the gaps as a pass rusher. Immediate 2 down starter.

First Round______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

28. Greedy Williams - CB - LSU - 6'-2" 185 lbs. -another big, fast (sub 4.4) Cb that plays with swagger. Fluid athlete and has good ball skills. Allergic to tackling and was a bit up and down this season. Legit #1 size, athleticism and skill set.

29. Kyler Murray - QB - Oklahoma - 5'-10" 207 lbs. - Ok in the accuracy dept., he is a playmaker with a fantastic arm and good mechanics, elite level athlete, his size scares the heck out of me, 1 year starter.

30. Joshua Jacobs - RB - Alabama - 5'-10" 220 lbs. - Great vision and enough juice to play inside and enough power to grind inside. Good pass catcher. Lacks a HR gear. Plenty of tread left on the tires from low usage at Alabama.

31. DeAndre Baker - CB - Georgia - 5'-11" 193 lbs.- ball skills are tremendous, plays physically and with the swagger of a #1, not as fast you want in a #1. Works in a variety of schemes imo.

32. Chase Winovich - EDGE - Michigan - 6'-3" 256 lbs. - Under-rated speed and athleticism, high motor and high IQ, sideline to sideline defender that can play the run and the pass, 3 down defender.

33. Dalton Risner - OT - Kansas State- 6'-5" 312 lbs. - Mauler, a strong, nasty mauler. RT that wants to finish you play after play. Experienced with good technique. 24 years old, so a bit older. man power scheme. I like him at RT, some may like him inside.

34. Mack Wilson - LB - Alabama - 6'-1" 240 lbs. - Probably the top pass defender at LBer in the draft. Could play with more physicality against the run. Didn't play as instinctually as White or Bush.

35. Irv Smith Jr. - TE- Alabama - 6'-2" 242 lbs. - measured smaller then I expected. A do it all TE that blocks well, can work the seam and has a bit of juice after the catch that makes him a tough matchup.

36. Erik McCoy - IOL - Texas A&M - 6'-4" 303 lbs. - An OC/OG prospect with a nice blend of power and athleticism. plays under control with good technique. power or zone fit.

37. Jerry Tillery - IDL - Notre Dame - 6'-6" 295 lbs. - Great size and strength to handle the run and get after the QB. When he puts everything together, he is tough to stop. I thought he ran too hot and cold to be a first round pick.

38. Charles Omenihu - IDL - Texas - 6'-5" 280 lbs. - great length with a great get off, really put pressure on offensive lineman with his blend of size, strength and athleticism. He was a DE, but if he grows a bit into that frame, he could be another penetrating 3 tech.

39. Taylor Rapp - S - Washington - 6'-0" 208 lbs. - a SS with ok range. He'll earn his paycheck playing closer to the LoS and being that extra run stopper. Physical with an edge.

40. Amani Oruwariye - CB - Penn State - 6'-2" 205 lbs. - sub 4.5 speed, and tested out of the gym at the combine. smooth athlete that plays up to his size. Works in any scheme.

41. Deebo Samuel - WR - South Carolina - 5'-11" 214 lbs. - Good hands, excellent route runner with a well oiled frame, and you have a slot WR that you can do a bunch of things with.

42. Rock Ya-Sin - CB - Temple - 6'-0" 192 lbs. - great name, good, not great speed and is a bit stiff in his movement, although its not something that hinders him too much. Physical and makes plays on the ball. man corner

43. Kelvin Harmon - WR - NC State - 6'-3" 221 lbs. -Another over the top vertical threat that plays with a bit of an edge to him. Not an all world athlete, but enough combined with his release and route running to create enough seperation.

44. Damien Harris - RB - Alabama - 5'-10" 216 lbs. - More of a power back, but is a smooth mover that can catch the football. Good vision and an ability to bounce it outside.

45. Marquise Brown - WR - Oklahoma - 5'-9" 166 lbs. -a HR hitter that is quick, fast and hard to get your hands on. A threat to house it every time he touches the ball. Big question: can that frame handle NFL abuse?

46. Julian Love - CB - Notre Dame - 5'-11" 195 lbs. - smooth, but not fast. Physical, with outstanding ball skills. Advanced footwork. I think he works in a variety of schemes.

47. Jace Sternberger - TE - Texas A&M - 6'-4" 251 lbs. - a free moving TE with very good hands and good speed. Won't be confused with Hockenson as a blocker, but hilds his own. A prototypical TE with only 1 year of production under his belt.

48. D'Andre Walker - EDGE - Georgia - 6'-2" 251 lbs. - Stout against the run with a developing pass rush skill set, high motor, 1 year starter so room to grow.

49. Trayvon Mullen - CB - Clemson - 6'-2" 199 lbs. - Grabby and inconsistent, but man are all the traits there to be a #1. Size, speed, and he doesn't shy away from contact. Press man seems like his best position.

50. Daniel Jones - QB - Duke - 6'-5" 221 lbs. - NFL size, great mechanics, enough arm to make all the throws and real good short and intermediate accuracy. A plus athlete. Came from a play action offense so his learning curve is small.

51. David Edwards - OT -Wisconsin - 6'-6" 308 lbs. - Another strong, mobile OT from Wisconsin. RT or possibly RG, he is well coached but lags a bit behind because he is still transitioning from TE.

52. Juan Thornhill -S - Virginia- 6'-0" 205 lbs. - If your shopping for a ballhawk FS, here you go. On top of that, his combine testing was otherworldly. He doesn't play that explosively, but he has plenty of juice. Solid tackler.

53. Deionte Thompson - S - Alabama - 6'-1" 195 lbs. - Another rangey FS, Like most Alabama defenders, he's aggressive. 1 year starter and his inexperience or instincts (not sure which) got him in trouble at times.

54. Christian Miller - EDGE - Alabama - 6'-3" 247 lbs. - tough and aggressive, more fluid than explosive, still fairly inexperienced as a starter, solid against the run. Love his upside.

55. Hakeem Butler - WR - Iowa State- 6'-5" 227 lbs. - Yet another size/strength/long speed trifecta. For a big guy he runs good routes, but his money is deep along the boundry, back shoulders and redzone catches. Tough to bring down 1 on 1.

56. Johnathan Abram - S - Mississippi State- 5'-11" 205 lbs. - A old school hammer dropping SS that sets the tone from the backend. Sideline to sideline with bad intentions. Lack of coverage ability drops him down in my book.

57. Dwayne Haskins - QB - Ohio State - 6'-3" 231 lbs. - NFL size, a good arm, overall good accuracy. Mechanics are a mess and will need to be retooled from the floor up. 1 year starter that needs time.

58. Greg Little - OT - Mississippi - 6'-5" 310 lbs. - Has the size, agility and strength to be a high calibur LT, but yet he just is too inconsistant at this point in his development. I am not sure what is holding him back.

59. Drew Lock - QB - Missouri - 6'-4" 228 lbs. - Prototypical size and big arm, plays with some swagger (some like some don't, I don't), OK mechanically and ok as an athlete. Most experience amongst the top tier of QBs.

Second Round ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

60. David Montgomery - RB - Iowa State - 5'-10" 222 lbs. - Not bursty, but his balance/ footwork is great, size for a #1 back, can catch and block on 3rd down, power back.

61. Zach Allen - EDGE - Boston College - 6'-4" 281 lbs. - another tough and aggressive run defender, high motor, high IQ. Enough experience to start day 1. 43 end from a 3 point stance.

62. Michael Deiter - OT - Wisconsin - 6'-5" 309 lbs. - He has played every line position, very athletic, with functional strength, and like every Wisc. OL, he has been well coached and has advanced technique.

63. Riley Ridley - WR - Georgia - 6'-1" 199 lbs. - dynamic WR that is a good route runner that maintains speed in and out of his breaks, fluid athlete and has that #1 wr attitude.

64. Justin Layne - CB - Michigan State - 6'-2" 192 lbs. - WR convert with ball skills that has some physicality to his game, but is going to need to be taught the finer points of being a CB.

65. Yodny Cajuste - OT - West Virginia - 6'-5" 312 lbs. - He has power for days and is a smooth mover in space given his size. I think he works in a zone or man power blocking scheme.

66. Dru Samia - IOL - Oklahoma - 6'-5" 305 lbs. - Great athlete for a OG, that uses superior technique over power and plays to the whistle all day. perfect zone blocker.

67. Parris Campbell - WR - Ohio State - 6'-0" 205 lbs. - Great speed, great athlete, route running and play strength need to improve. Get him the ball early and let him use that speed.

68. Devin Singletary - RB- FAU - 5'-7" 203 lbs. - Great vision, jitter bug in his movement, didn't catch much in college. Always looking to hit the big one.

69. Vosean Joseph - LB - Florida - 6'-2" 230 lbs - a WLBer with side to side speed and the skill set to matchup with TEs or RBs in the passing game. Play strength and slow reaction at times is an issue, making him a 43 WLB only.

70. Dre'Mont Jones - IDL - Ohio State - 6'-3" 281 lbs. - lack of an anchor against the run pushes him down the board, his burst, athletic ability and a nice changeup of pass rush moves gives him a place to rush the passer from the inside on passing downs.

71. Elgton Jenkins - IOL - Mississippi State - 6'-5" 310 lbs. - OC that has good size and a nice blend of athletic ability and power. Neither will wow you, but he will work in any scheme.

72. Daylon Mack - IDL - Texas A&M - 6'-1" 336 lbs. - Size, strength and surprising explosiveness. He's a NT that can anchor at the point of attack or use that 1st step to disrupt a gap. Not going to be a real pass rush threat.

73. Miles Sanders - RB - Penn State - 5'-11" 211 lbs. - bell cow size and a nice blend of power and good footwork, 1 year starter behind Barkley, good pass catcher, lead all RBs with 4 fumbles lost last year.

74. Gerald Willis - IDL - Miami - 6'-2" 302 lbs. - runs a bit hot and cold, but when hot he is tough to stop. has shown multiple pass moves, has decent get off at the snap and his power is decent for the position.

75. Ben Powers - IOL - Oklahoma - 6'-4" 307 lbs. - the power of the 2 Oklahoma OGs, plays controlled and just out works the guy across from him. Not the most fluid athlete. Power block scheme.

76. Amani Hooker - S - Iowa - 5'-11" 210 lbs. - a SS with good range and excellent ball skills. Not bursty, but his intelligence and anticipation keep him in every play. Excellent tackler.

77. Khalen Saunders - IDL - Western Illinois - 6'-0" 324 lbs. - Length is an issue, but he is a stout anchor with his built in leverage and strength. Has enough athletic ability to rush the passer, although its not his strong suit. Wore down in the games I saw. FCS level of competition.

78. Dax Raymond - TE - Utah State - 6'-5" 255 lbs. - another smooth mover with natural hands and will create problems for S/LBers down the middle of the field. Effort blocker.

79. Oshane Ximines - EDGE - Old Dominion - 6'-3" 253 lbs. - a one man wrecking crew at OD with a variety of pass rush moves and a high rev motor. Will need some coaching to fulfill his potential.

80. Joejuan Williams - CB - Vanderbilt - 6'-4" 211 lbs. - Really tall for a corner, but isn't as stiff as I imagined him. Add his physicality and you have a big press corner or a FS.

81. JJ Arcega-Whiteside - WR - Stanford - 6'-2" 225 lbs. - A big possession reciever in the NFL that makes contested catch after contested catch. A chain mover and a redzone threat with good hands.

82. Terrill Hanks - LB - New Mexico State - 6'-2" 242 lbs. - another 43 WILL. Plays faster then his timed speed and is a converted S. Coverage and range are his bread and butter, needs to get stronger (which shouldn't be an issue)

83. Dawson Knox - TE - Mississippi - 6'-4" 254 lbs. - NFL size with sneaky speed, under-used in a crowded pass catching group. Good hands with a bit of wiggle that makes him dangerous in the open field. Willing blocker.

84. Will Grier - QB - West Virginia - 6'-3" 217 lbs. - A gunslinger, good, not great arm. good mobility, plays fearlessly, good accuracy, needs to clean up some mechanical things and take care of the ball better.

85. Renell Wren - IDL - Arizona State - 6'-5" 318 lbs. - strength and length are his calling cards (30 reps with 34" arms is really impressive) easy mover both laterally and going forward. Leverage can be an issue and really just needs to be coached up.

86. Devine Ozigbo - RB - Nebraska - 5'-11" 222 lbs. - He's got a nice power/ speed combo that you can't teach, runs hard and has some explosion to him, good pass catcher, only 1 real year of production.

87. Connor McGovern - IOL - Penn State - 6'-5" 308 lbs. - A nice blend of power and athleticism that is more fluid then one would expect. needs technique work and lunges at times, but has a nasty demeanor.

88. Darnell Savage - S - Maryland - 5'-10" 198 lbs. - What I consider a combo safety that has excellent ball skills like a FS, yet plays a fast, aggressive thumping style that you expect from a SS. Can bite a bit too much and get over-aggressive at times, but I love his game.

89. Elijah Holyfield - RB - Georgia - 5'-10" 217 lbs. - Not c=going to be mistaken for a HR threat, but light on his feet and good vision, a thumper. Now mileage, not used to catch passes.

90. Emanuel Hall - WR - Missouri - 6'-2" 201 lbs. - A ridiculous athlete in a great frame for a WR. Not the most natural of hands, will needto be coached up on route running. But he has the full package.

91. David Long - CB - Michigan - 5'-11" 196 lbs. - Solid in a word. Solid speed, solid athletic profile, solid in his movement from the waist down. Nothing that wows you. An NFL weight room is going to do him wonders.

92. Nate Davis - IOL - Charlotte - 6'-3" 316 lbs. - Interesting blend of power and flexibility. G/T prospect that has to move inside due to lack of length. I think he works in power man or zone blocking schemes.

93. Marquise Blair - S - Utah - 6'-1" 195 lbs. - A nice size/speed S with an ultra-physical demeanor. Needs to clean up missed tackles and didn't make a ton of plays when the ball was in the air, but has all the tools. played some LBer which limited his coverage opportunities.

94. Clayton Thorson - QB - Northwestern - 6'-4" 222 lbs. - Good arm strength, ability to read the field, moves around ok, accuracy is off and on, solid mechanics. Good size for the position.

95. Kahale Warring - TE - San Diego State - 6'-5" 252 lbs. - High upside prospect that was late to football after being a water polo player. Good speed and great size/frame for a TE. His blocking is OK.

96. Ben Banogu - EDGE - TCU - 6'-4" 250 lbs. - Long and athletic build, I love his balance of being solid against the run and his ability to convert speed to power as a pass rusher. Still a bit raw.

97. Jamel Dean - CB - Auburn - 6'-1" 206 lbs. - ran a 4.31 but doesn't play that fast, a bit stiff thru the middle allowing separation coming out of his backpedal. That said, he plays tough (including playing with a cast on his hand) is fast enough and has all the physical attributes a team is looking for.

98. Cameron Smith - LB - USC - 6'-2" 238 lbs - ILB with the best instincts in the class. Solid run defender with excellent pursuit skills, a bit stiff which limits his pass coverage.

99. Kaleb McGary - OT - Washington - 6'-7" 317 lbs. - A mauler with plenty of size and experience. He isn't the most nimble or athletic OL, but he gets the job done. Technique could use some cleaning up to get the most out of his skill set. Man power scheme fit.

100. DaMarkus Lodge - WR - Mississippi - 6'-2" 202 lbs. - Mostly unknown due to Brown and Metcalf, but he is a physical, athletic WR that has run a limited tree. Drops are my biggest issue with him.

101. Darrell Henderson - RB - Memphis - 5'-8" 208 lbs. - Slippery in space with HR speed, didn't catch a ton of passes, doesn't carry the size to consistantly run between the tackles, but is willing.

Third Round ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

102. Germaine Pratt - LB - NC State - 6'-3" 240 lbs. - Another S convert with good coverage skills, but is slow to process everything in front of him. I think he is best as a Will in the NFL.

103. Josh Oliver - TE - San Jose State - 6'-5" 249 lbs. - Good, not great speed, plays with some physicality to his game, athletic with a large catch radius makes him a tough matchup in hte seam before and after the catch. Blocking could use work.

104. Myles Gaskin - RB - Washington - 5'-9" 205 lbs. - Operates well in space. Good pass catcher, can work inside and out. A lot of touches.

105. Terry McLaurin - WR - Ohio State - 6'-0" 208 lbs. - Stumbled on him watching Campbell. Outstanding deep speed (4.34), nice route runner that has run an advanced tree at OSU. Route running combined with 4.3 speed makes for a tough matchup for a CB.

106. Daniel Wise - IDL - Kansas - 6'-3" 281 lbs. - A 1 gap scheme penetrator that has enough get off to get after the QB. Not enough sand in his pants to hold up against the run. Had a nice Shrine Bowl Week.

107. Joe Giles-Harris - LB - Duke - 6'-2" 234 lbs. - A stack and shed ILBer with some coverage ability. Won't wow you sideline to sideline, but makes up for it with excellent instincts and reaction times.

108. Tytus Howard - OT - Alabama State - 6'-5" 322 lbs. - quite the package of size, strength and athleticism. But he is raw. Sushi raw. He could work inside or out, in probably any scheme. I say that because he is raw. Did I mention how raw he is?

109. Te'Von Coney - LB - Notre Dame - 6'-1" 234 lbs. - A between the tackles, tough, thumping gap filler. Athletic limitations make him a poor defender against the pass. ILB only, lacks the range to play outside.

110. Benny Snell - RB - Kentucky - 5'-10" 224 lbs. - a power back that works smoothly from the inside out. Has enough wiggle to make you miss and enough strength to run you over. Good in pass pro. lacks HR speed.

111. Isaac Nauta - TE - Georgia - 6'-3" 244 lbs. - He is a ferocious blocker and a load to bring down with the ball in his hands, but his athletic profile and 4.9 speed reinforces that he is more of a sit down in zones type of TE in the passing game.

112. Jaquan Johnson - S - Miami - 5'-10" 191 lbs. - A bit of a tweener, size of a FS, aggressiveness of a SS. Good range, but hasn't made a ton of plays on the ball. Does give you some scheme flexibility.

113. Jachai Polite - EDGE - Florida - 6'-3" 258 - A well oiled, explosive pass rusher with a high motor. needs to play around 245 to 250. I have changed how I grade and have taken red flags out, but his showing at the combine and pro day cannot be overlooked. If he pulls his head out, he will be a day 3 steal, or he's out of the league in a year or 2.

114. Kyle Shurmur - QB - Vanderbilt - 6'-4" 230 lbs. - great size for the position, good arm, comes from a play action, under center offense so learning curve will be smaller, erratic with accuracy.

115. KeeSean Johnson - WR - Fresno State - 6'-1" 201 lbs. - Advanced route runner with strong hands (never saw him drop a ball in any game I watched) average athletic ability. His size, route running and hands will allow him to line up anywhere as a possession WR.

116. David Long - LB - West Virginia - 5'-11" 227 lbs. - a tweener Big nickel backer/ 43 Will backer. Good instincts with a bit of thump and ability to drop into coverage. Lacks the size to hold up well against the run or shed effectively.

117. Max Scharping - OT - Northern Illinois - 6'-6" 327 lbs. - I love his size/athletic combination. Will need to be developed, but he could play either tackle spot, or inside at OG.

118. Bruce Anderson - RB - NDSU - 5'-11" 210 lbs. - great size and power, good lateral movement to bounce runs outside, plus pass catcher, good in pass pro, lacks long speed. kick returning is a plus.

119. Ryan Connelly - LB - Wisconsin - 6'-2" 242 lbs. - Heady player doing his best work coming forward. ILB only, coverage isn't his strong suit.

120. Jaylon Ferguson - EDGE - Louisiana Tech - 6'-5" 270 lbs. - 43 end only, holds a strong edge against the run, excellent hand fighter as a pass rusher, lacks athleticism to be anything more then a mediocre rusher at the NFL level.

121. Beau Benzschawel - IOL - Wisconsin - 6'-6" 309 lbs. - Not a smooth mover, but his forte is moving large bodies with his power. Technique needs some refining. OG in a power blocking scheme.

122. Justice Hill - RB - Oklahoma State - 5;-10" 198 lbs. - a hr hitter (4.40) with excellent balance/footwork. Plenty of pass catches in college, offers little in the form of power.

123. Joe Jackson - EDGE - Miami - 6'-4" 275 lbs. - 43 end only, solid against the run, not explosive enough to be a feared pass rusher. Power over agility as he matured.

124. Brett Rypien - QB - Boise State - 6'-2" 210 lbs. - Accurate with good mechanics from the ground up, won't wow you with athleticism but isn't a statue either, plays under control, lacking a bit of arm strength.

125. Andy Isabella - WR - UMass - 5'-9" 188 lbs. - DZ special right here. He talked me into going back and looking him over. glad I did. Elite speed affords him a cushion, elite explosiveness in and out of breaks allows him separation. Can get manhandled in press coverage, but he's a fighter. Slot only, but could be extremely dangerous. in the right offense.

126. Justin Hollins - EDGE - Oregon - 6'-5" 248 lbs. - A quick twitch pass rusher that wins on speed and quickness, needs to add strength before he is a 3 down 34 edge. The package is there though.

127. Trayveon Williams - RB - Texas A&M - 5'-8" 206 lbs. - Decent power and elusiveness for his size, he is excellent in all aspects of the passing game, lacks vision (I saw him just run right into piles too often).

128. Kaden Smith - TE - Stanford - 6'-5" 255 lbs. - Soft, reliable hands and excellent size, doesn't win with speed or strength, relies on going over the top of defenders and highpointing balls or sitting down in a zone. Needs to add strength to be a better all around TE.

129. Stanley Morgan Jr. - WR - Nebraska - 6'-0" 202 lbs. - Very nuanced route runner with natural hands and 4.5 speed. Not the most explosive athlete, but is athletic. Gets after it as a blocker.

130. Terry Godwin - WR - Georgia - 5'-11" 184 lbs. - Shifty athlete with decent hands and is a great route runner. Has a narrow frame that might not carry much more weight, so slot is his NFL spot,

131. Bobby Evans - OT - Oklahoma - 6'-4" 312 lbs. -A smooth moving, athletic OT with decent power and a good anchor. Run blocking is ahead of his pass blocking. ZBS fit.

132. Kingsley Keke - IDL - Texas A&M - 6'-3" 288 lbs. - an advanced set of pass rush moves coupled with his athletic traits make him a decent pass rush specialist lacking an anchor against the run. Needs to play with more energy.

133. L.J. Collier - EDGE - TCU - 6'-2" 283 lbs. - Exact opposite of Banogu, not a twitchy athlete, more of a brute both against the run and the pass. Plays with a good motor. 43 DE only.

134. Bryce Love - RB - Stanford - 5'-9" 200 lbs. - Elusive runner with speed to take it to the house, a former Heisman candidate that has fought injuries for 2 years.

135. David Sills V - WR - West Virginia - 6'-3" 211 lbs. - QB turned WR, so he understands coverage. He's a sneaky vertical threat. Mechanically sound route runner with good, not great, hands. Size to work in the redzone, otherwise a possession receiver.

136. Mike Edwards - S - Kentucky - 5'-10" 205 lbs. - Another solid run defending FS with great instincts, but lacks real range. Aggressive, but not to a hinderance. Slot CB/Big Nickel/FS/SS depending on what a team wants from him.

137. Michael Jackson - CB - Miami - 6'-1" 210 lbs. - Strong and physical style of play with decent play speed and good not great movement skills. Good in run support. translate to an NFL press man corner.

138. Lonnie Johnson Jr - CB - Kentucky - 6'-2" 213 lbs. - great speed and agility for a big CB but has no ints. to show for it. Would liked to have seen more aggression out of him.

139. T.J. Edwards - LB - Wisconsin - 6'-0" 230 lbs. - A nice fit as a 34 ILB, a tad undersized, but that is the way the NFL is going. Plays well moving forward and can hold his own in zone coverage. Too tight to turn and run with TEs. Like his teammate Connelly, good instincts.

140. Rodney Anderson - RB - Oklahoma - 6'-0" 224 lbs. - as his size suggests, he's a power back that has surprising athleticism and burst. Not a long speed back, but at the same time is a good pass catcher. ACL tear Sept. 8th of 2018.

Forth Round ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

141. Drew Sample - TE - Washington - 6'-5" 255 lbs. - Used primarily as a blocker, he is a decent pass catcher with good hands and a huge catch radius. Decent speed, average athleticism.

142. Antoine Wesley - WR - Texas Tech - 6'-4" 206 lbs. - Nice route runner for his size, solid hands and plays tough. Obviously needs to add some weight, but has a great frame for a WR. Love his upside.

143. Chase Hansen - LB - Utah - 6'-3" 222 lbs. - Another converted S that fits now as a 43 Will that can use the space to seek and destroy. Good coverage skills and athletic profile, but not unsurprising, struggles disengaging from blocks.

144. Isaiah Johnson - CB - Houston - 6'-2" 208 lbs. - Converted WR with ball skills. Still learning the position, so time is needed to develop, but hard to teach his size, speed (4.4) and fluidity.

145. Will Harris - S - Boston College - 6'-1" 207 lbs. - A size/speed (4.4) SS with an aggressive nature against the run and tons of range against the pass. The TE eraser. (fun note, against Iowa, helped hold Fant and Hockenson to 3 catches for 17 yards...)

146. Demarcus Christmas - IDL - Florida State - 6'-3" 294 lbs. - An odd prospect because his size would scream 3 tech, while his skill set says more of a 2 gap NT. He is stout against the run, but doesn't offer much in the pass rush dept.

147. Dennis Daley - OT - South Carolina - 6'-5" 317 lbs. - He is a mauler with a very good anchor, decent athlete for his size, but I think he's a RT or OG in a man power scheme.

148. Ross Pierschbacher - IOL - Alabama - 6'-4" 307 lbs. - good size for a OC and is a surpringly smooth mover. Needs to get stronger, but is not a weakling.

149. Hunter Renfrow - WR - Clemson - 5'-10" 184 lbs. - Your typical slot WR that has enough speed to be effective. Great hands, good route runner, understands coverages and huge effort.

150. Foster Moreau - TE - LSU - 6'-4" 251 lbs. - Another underused reciever at LSU, physical and a bit stiff, he is a blocker first and foremost with some zone catching upside, maybe pushing the seam a bit.

151. Wyatt Ray - EDGE - Boston College - 6'-3" 257 lbs. - A speed to power converter that holds his own very well for his size against the run. Harold Landry's understudy so I like him more then most I think.

152. Saivion Smith - CB - Alabama - 6'-1" 199 lbs. - Big and physical with suspect speed, he needs more coaching, but I think the skill set is there.

153. Mike Bell - S - Fresno State - 6'-3" 210 lbs. - Good range, good ball skills and good against the run, nothing pops out at you. His lack of speed scares me a bit.

154. Chuma Edoga - OT - USC - 6'-4" 308 lbs. - Athletic and light on his feet, plenty of length to man the LT position. Wildly inconsistent film this year and lack of strength means he is going to need time to be developed. ZBS is his fit.

155. Isaiah Buggs - IDL - Alabama - 6'-3" 306 lbs. - Physical, over-hyped, underachiever. His strength and physicality makes him solid against the run, but he just never ramped it up to make himself a pass rushing force often enough for my taste. Do not like his motor.

156. Ben Burr-Kirven - LB - Washington - 6'-0" 230 lbs. - Another undersized ball of fury. 43 Will that struggles taking on blockers but plays fast and likes contact.

157. Tre Watson - LB - Maryland - 6'-2" 235 lbs. - ILB that can bring the lumber. 5 ints on the year shows he's ok in coverage as well. A stat machine that would work in a defense that can keep him clean.

158. Marvell Tell - S - USC - 6'-2" 198 lbs. - Great size for the position, but was terribly inconsistent this year, then tested real well, making me think its a lack of ability to diagnose quickly or lack of effort. Both scare the heck out of me.

159. Penny Hart - WR - Georgia State - 5'-8" 180 lbs. - A nuanced route runner that will have to work out of the slot and plays with a toughness that will help him thrive there along with having a little shiftiness to him.

160. Anthony Nelson - EDGE - Iowa - 6'-7" 271 lbs. - As a 43 End, think all Hulk, no Spiderman. Great anchor against the run, bull rush only against the pass. Base end in an even front.

161. Kris Boyd - CB - Texas - 6'-0" 201 lbs. - Good size and 4.4 speed, physical and aggressive, that aggressiveness works against him at times. Not the smoothest in and out of his transitions.

162. Darius Slayton - WR - Auburn - 6'-1" 190 lbs. - He's was AUs vertical threat, so in that HUNH he was either running deep or catching WR screens. Needs route tree and route running work, but I like his sudden-ness and deep speed.

163. Sutton Smith - EDGE - Northern Illinois - 6'-0" 233 lbs. - A savvy yet undersized pass rusher that lacks the physical traits to hold his own against the run. His best bet might be to switch to an OLB.

164. Miles Boykin - WR - Notre Dame - 6'-4" 220 lbs. - Talk about a size/ speed combo. under-used at ND, that has plenty of upside. He will need to be coached up, but all the talent is there. Question is: Can he get it all to click?

165. Ryan Bates - OT - Penn State - 6'-5" 306 lbs. - I think he could be a super sub for a zbs team. He has played all over for Penn State and has decent movement skills and enough strength to play inside.

166. Ryan Finley - QB - NC State - 6'-4" 213 lbs. - in a word: OK. Ok arm strength, OK accuracy, OK mechanics, OK athleticism.

167. Karan Higdon - RB - Michigan - 5'-9" 206 lbs. - A patient, controlled runner with decent power and good speed. Excellent viion meshes well with his 1 cut and go style. Doesn't move the needle in the passing game.

168. Bobby Okereke - LB - Stanford - 6'-1" 239 lbs. - He's a thumper. I like him as a Will so he can seek and destroy while avoiding blockers, once engaged in a block, he cannot disengage. Surprisingly stiff considering his angular frame.

169. Sheldrick Redwine - S - Miami - 6'-0" 196 lbs. - Nice combination of speed and physicality. A CB turned S, still feeling his way in his new position, team will need to coach him up.

170. Blake Cashman - LB - Minnesota - 6'-1" 237 lbs. - A Will LBer that lacks speed, but makes up for it with effort. Flows well to the ball, but needs to be kept clean and could use a year in an NFL weightroom which could give him some positional flexibility.

171. Dillon Mitchell - WR - Oregon - 6'-1" 197 lbs. - Smooth athlete with fluid movement and explosive, making him a RAC terror. Iffy hands at times and needs route work, so he is a bit of a project, but all the parts are there.

172. Dontavius Russell - IDL - Auburn - 6'-3" 319 lbs. - High effort, high motor run plugger with a bit of gap penetration. A 1 or 2 gap NT. A poor man's Dexter Lawrence seems to fit.

173. Mark Fields - CB - Clemson - 6'-0" 192 lbs. - sub 4.4 speed in a 6' body with loose joints. injuries and stuck behind guys on depth chart make him a bit unpolished.

174. Oli Udoh - OT - Elon - 6'-6" 323 lbs. - Another Shrine game and Senior bowl kid. 35 3/8" arms to go on an almost 6'-6" frame make for plenty of length. He is raw, but has the athletic ability and size to make a run at a roster spot to be developed.

175. Austin Bryant - EDGE - Clemson - 6'-4" 271 lbs. - works either in a 2 point or 3 point stance, a try hard pass rusher with great length, decent athletic ability, needs coaching up. Should be stouter against the run then he is.

176. Jordan Ta'amu - QB - Mississippi - 6'-3" 221 lbs. - Can make throws to every level of the field and do so with accuracy, plus athleticism, good mechanics, needs time to be developed in a NFL offense.

Fifth Round ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

177. Khalil Hodge - LB - Buffalo - 6'-1" 235 lbs. -stat machine that won with athletic ability and a high motor. Balloned in weight as the season wore on and is now a reported 255 lbs and he ran a 5.03 40 at his pro day.

178. Jalen Hurd - WR - Baylor - 6'-5" 226 lbs. - Pretty fluid athlete for his size. Played in the slot for Baylor, I think he works inside or out. Played for 3 years as a RB for Tenn. before a concussion made him want to switch positions to WR so he is a development type.

179. Isaiah Prince - OT - Ohio State - 6'-6" 305 lbs. - A good mover, but stiff which is weird. Doesn't get good bend in his sets. That diminishes his strength some. He has the size the NFL wants. ZBS is his best fit.

180. Armon Watts - IDL - Arkansas - 6'-5" 300 lbs. - 1 year starter that needs to clean up a lot of technique, but held his own against the run and did show some pass rush ability. He could be scheme flexible.

181. Hamp Cheevers - CB - Boston College - 5'-9" 169 lbs. - Smooth mover with good speed and plus hands. He is a great fit as a nickel CB in the slot.

182. Malik Gant - S - Marshall - 6'-0" 209 lbs. - Physical finisher in the run game and fast enough to cover. Does not possess much in the way of ball skills. SS that could match up against TEs and be that 8th man in the box.

183. Jakobi Meyers - WR - NC State - 6'-2" 203 lbs. - He works outside as a vertical threat or inside as a "big slot" due to his willingness to go over the middle of the field.

184. Zach Gentry - TE - Michigan - 6'-8" 265 lbs. - a mountain of a TE, his catch radius is insane with is 34 plus inch arms added into that 6'-8" body. His length gets him in trouble leverage wise blocking, but he is a matchup problem in the middle of the field.

185. Drue Tranquill - LB - Notre Dame - 6'-2" 234 lbs. - Physical, high IQ, high motor guy that lacks the athletic traits needed to be a 3 down backer. 2 ACL surgeries are a concern. Tested really well at the combine.

186. Sean Bunting - CB - Central Michigan - 6'-0" 195 lbs. - Good size, speed and is a fluid athlete. He's getting by on athletic ability alone, needs technique work.

187. Greg Gaines - IDL - Washington - 6'-1" 312 lbs. - A fire hydrant. Built in leverage and all day power make him ideal as a early down run stuffer that offers little in the form of a pass rush.

188. Mecole Hardman - WR - Georgia - 5'-10" 187 lbs. - A slot reciever with legit 4.34 speed. Shifty in the open field with great vision. Under-used at Georgia so there is room to grow, + return man.

189. Tommy Sweeney - TE - Boston College - 6'-5" 251 lbs. - A natural pass catcher, doesn't play outside of his skillset and just outworks you. Not a tremendous athlete. Good routerunner in a class of average routerunners. High effort blocker makes him an in-line dual threat TE in 12 personnel.

190. Tyler Jones - OT - NC State - 6'-3" 306 lbs. - At his size, he's moving inside to OG, a technician with above average athletic ability and average at best strength, he profiles well into a ZBS with a year or 2 to add NFL muscle and mass.

191. Michael Jordan - IOL - Ohio State - 6'-6" 312 lbs. - played G & C, I think he is a OC. Good strength and a good anchor, lacks lateral movement skills. Power blocking scheme only.

192. Jahlani Tavai - LB - Hawaii - 6'-2" 250 lbs. - He plays decisively and not afraid to exchange power, doesn't offer much in the way of pass coverage. Built like an old school Mike and I'm not sure how that plays in todays NFL.

193. Gary Jennings Jr. - WR - West Virginia - 6'-1" 214 lbs. - Nice size/athlete profile that can get deep and has strong hands. Needs to work on route running and getting stronger.

194. Trysten Hill - IDL - UCF - 6'-3" 308 lbs. - Nice burst with some power, a totally unrefined skill set, high end motor. Would be best served in a rotation.

195. Preston Williams - WR - Colorado State - 6'-4" 211 lbs. another speed/strength/size guy with an impressive toolbox and some impressive film. Bad pro day and an arrest for shoving his GF - red flags galore.

196. Deshaun Davis - LB - Auburn - 5'-11" 237 lbs. - A force in the middle, tough, strong and stiff in his movement skills. Lacks the traits necessary to defend the pass. Gives me a London Fletcher vibe.

197. Shareef Miller - EDGE - Penn State - 6'-5" 254 lbs. - quick, smooth and good range, not a run defender, I wished he played tougher or with more edge to him. There is untapped potential in him.

198. Travis Homer - RB - Miami - 5'-10" 201 lbs. - Good balance, and a smooth athlete, works well in the passing game blocking and recieving, doesn't do anything that wows you and I've got questions about his vision.

199. Ricky Walker - IDL - Virginia Tech - 6'-2" 304 lbs. - A squatty one gap DT that does his best work going forward with a nice intital get off. Lacks the length and athleticism most teams are looking for.

200. Cody Barton - LB - Utah - 6'-3" 237 lbs. - A thumper with surprising range for his build, he isn't afraid of mixing it up and plays with a high motor. inconsistency really hurts his grade. He could fit in a variety positions and schemes.

201. Chris Slayton - IDL - Syracuse - 6'-4" 307 lbs. - Powerful, with a good build, not overly athletic. Excellent motor.

202. Anthony Ratliff-Williams - WR - North Carolina - 6'-1" 200 lbs. - Good hands and is very good after the catch. Nice acceleration, decent field vision. A willing blocker.

203. Iman Marshall - CB - USC - 6'-1" 207 lbs. - I love his frame and his physical demeanor, but he was too up and down and gives away too many easy catches underneath.

204. Montre Hartage - CB - Northwestern - 5'-11" 190 lbs. - A ballhawk (9 ints) that will stick his nose in and tackle. He is a bit stiff and his long speed is not great (4.68 confirms this) so should go to a zone team.

205. Ugochukwu Amadi - S - Oregon - 5'-9" 199 lbs. - A nickel safety, lacks the size to cover bigger WRs or TEs, but not afraid of contact and is a good punt returner. Did some slot work in the game I saw.

206. Qadree Ollison - RB - Pittsburgh - 6'-1" 228 lbs. - Thick and powerful make him a tough runner to bring down and a punisher between the tackles. Lacks burst and a top gear, but isn't real slow.

207. Trey Pipkins - OT - Sioux Falls - 6'-6" 309 lbs. - truth in advertising, I have only seen him in the shrine game. He showed a nice combination of size, athletic ability and strength, he's going to need time to develop I would imagine.

208. Maxx Crosby - EDGE - Eastern Michigan - 6'-5" 255 lbs. - Long, athletic and highly productive, needs to add some muscle in the NFL, which makes him a ST regular with rotational edge upside.

209. Alize Mack - TE - Notre Dame - 6'-4" 249 lbs. - A seam weapon with good hands and good athleticism, he is underwhelming as a blocker and might be best used split out wide (ND did use him in-line and out)

210. Malik Reed - EDGE - Nevada - 6'-1" 237 lbs. - Athletic and loose limbed, high motor and high character, might suffer from tweener-itis. Is he a 34 edge or a 43 lber? I like him as a 34 edge as a situational pass rusher.

211. Ryan Davis - WR - Auburn - 5'-10" 189 lbs. - Your typical undersized slot WR with good hands and slippery in traffic. Auburn didn't use him deep.

212. Carl Granderson - EDGE - Wyoming - 6'-5" 255 lbs. - Long with above average athleticism, occasionally flashes some speed to power. Underwhelming as a run defender.

213. Derrick Baity - CB - Kentucky - 6'-2" 197 lbs. - Great size for the position, but needs to add some lbs for the next level. A bit disjointed in his movement skills, good fit in a zone scheme.

214. Gardner Minshew - QB - Washington State - 6'-1" 225 lbs. - strong arm, unflappable in the pocket and decent mobility, his accuracy comes and goes and needs to be developed in a pro offense.

215. Cece Jefferson - EDGE - Florida - 6'-2" 266 lbs. - He's a high effort power rusher that lacks the athleticism to press the edge. Solid against the run.

216. Edwin Alexander - IDL - LSU - 6'-3" 340 lbs. - a space eating 2 gap NT that does a nice job of keeping his lbers clean, offers little in a pass rush.

217. Travis Fulgham - WR - Old Dominion - 6'-3" 215 lbs. - Excellent body control for a 6'-3" frame which aids in excellent route running, making the tough catch or RAC. Decent long speed.

218. Tyree Jackson - QB - Buffalo - 6'-7" 249 lbs. - Monster arm and a good athlete, his mechanics and accuracy are not good. Will need time and a great QB coach to develop.

219. C.J. Conrad - TE - Kentucky - 6'-5" 249 lbs. -good hands and give em hell attitude. Won't wow you athletically, a zone sitter and chain mover TE. Needs to add NFL strength.

220. Kevin Wilkins - IDL - Rutgers - On my radar during shrine week, had a nice week according to all reports. Has a nice initial burst with decent hand usage.

221. Jalen Jelks - EDGE - Oregon - 6'-5" 256 lbs. - TV guys would consider him "twitched up", add to that his long body and if some team can develop him, might have a 34 pass rusher. Does not hold up well against the run.

222. Dakota Allen - LB - Texas Tech - 6'-1" 232 lbs. - Sideline to sideline playmaker with some steam when he gets there. Less tactician and more bull in a china shop. Upside player with ST written all over him.

223. Lil' Jordan Humphrey - WR - Texas - 6'-4" 210 lbs. - He's a "big slot", strong hands and willing to fight for footballs. Doesn't possess long speed. but he is a handleful underneath.

224. Jordan Brailford - EDGE- Oklahoma State - 6'-3" 252 lbs. - Beefed up from the regular season, so is he a OLB or a 34 Edge? Explosive and fast, could use polish as a pass rusher, more strength to hold up against the run.

225. Jarrett Stidham - QB - Auburn - 6'-2" 218 lbs. - for the most part accurate, a decent arm and good NFL size, when things break down he self destructs, not a leader and I think he plays it too safe.

Sixth Round ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

226. Blace Brown - CB - Troy - 6'-0" 194 lbs. - Nice size and good instincts and can make plays on the ball, his 4.75 40 time is worrisome considering he had an ACL surgery in 2017, maybe never regained quickness...

227. Porter Gustin - EDGE - USC - 6'-5" 255 lbs. - A hard working, effort edge with 2 years of injury history slowing him down. handles himself well agaonst the run. Tested well, so he might finally be getting healthy.

228. Anthony Johnson - WR - Buffalo - 6'-2" 209 lbs. - Good route runner, strong hands and seems to understand the nuances of WR. Possession WR in NFL.

229. James Williams - RB - Washington State - 5'-10" 197 lbs. - Smooth and nimble, lacks the power to run consistently between the tackles. Outstanding pass catcher.

230. JoJo McIntosh - S - Washington - 6'-1" 205 lbs. - Rapp's running mate, he's a downhill punisher that lacks ball skills. He fits that box safety role in sub packages.

231. Caleb Wilson - TE - UCLA - 6'-4" 240 lbs. - He is an upside TE that has all the tools in the toolbox, yet has never realized his potential. Needs to add strength and start playing up to that 4.56 40 speed.

232. Martez Ivey - OT - Florida - 6'-5" 315 lbs. - He probably moves inside, he has good size, is an ok athlete and has decent power, but mechanically he's a lemon.

233. Lukas Denis - S - Boston College - 5'-11" 190 lbs. - An undersized ballhawk that is a converted WR. Needs to add bulk to handle run defender duties. Could play some slot CB.

234. Tim Harris - CB - Virginia - 6'-2" 205 lbs. - Big and instinctual, likes to get his hands dirty and mix it up a bit. lacks long speed and can get beat over the top. injury history.

235. Malik Carney - EDGE - North Carolina - 6'-2" 251 lbs. - Decent athleticism with high effort, a bit undersized that struggles against the run. Situational pass rusher.

236. Alex Bars - IOL - Notre Dame - 6'-6" 312 lbs. - A nasty demeanored power blocker with a great anchor that will work in a power blocking scheme. Not overly athletic or a smooth mover.

237. Kendall Sheffield - CB - Ohio State - 5'-11" 193 lbs. - Oily hips and plenty of quickness, but really needs technique work. Draft and stash as you develop him type.

238. Mike Weber - RB - Ohio State - 5'-10" 211 lbs. - Smart, patient runner with pass catching skills, lacks athleticism and has some durability concerns.

239. Jonathan Ledbetter - EDGE - Georgia - 6'-3" 275 lbs. - I like him outside on early downs and on the inside on passing situations. Physical with good, not great athleticism and not much flexibility in his frame.

240. Mitch Hyatt - OT - Clemson - 6'-5" 303 lbs. - An average athlete for the position, needs to get stronger. Zone blocking team could use him as a reserve that can play inside or out in a pinch.

241. Ulysees Gilbert III - LB - Akron - 6'-1" 225 lbs. - more athlete, less instinctual lber at this point. Fluid movement and sideline to sideline. Will never be mistaken as a stack and shed guy. ST demon upside.

242. Jamal Peters - CB - Mississippi State - 6'-2" 218 lbs.- a bigger CB that might have to transition to S. Demeanor and tackles like a S. Intriguing size/skill set that an inventive team could do something with.

243. John Cominsky EDGE - Charleston - 6'-5" 286 lbs. - another inside/outside DL that loved using the 4 point stance, excellent run defender, lacks flexibility to win in space as an edge rusher.

244. Tony Pollard - RB - Memphis - 6'-0" 210 lbs. - The pass catcher for Memphis, a fluid athlete and has a ton of versatility. KR, WR, RB - he's a swiss army knife.

245. Javon Patterson - IOL - Mississippi - 6'-3" 307 lbs. - An athletic IOL that has played OG and OC, needs to get stronger, but projects well to a zone scheme.

246. Jimmy Moreland - CB- James Madison - 5'-11" 175 lbs. - FCS level, He's a ballhawking CB that will obviously move inside over the slot in the NFL due to size. 18 career ints with 6 returned for TDs.

247. Khari Willis - S - Michigan State - 5'-11" 213 lbs. - A physical S with decent range that will do his best work closer to the box and against TEs.

248. Lamont Gaillard - IOL - Georgia - 6'-2" 295 lbs. - Powerful IOL that projects into a power run game due to a lack of athleticism. Good anchor and has been a OC for last 2 years.

249. Emmanuel Butler - WR - Northern Arizona - 6'-3" 215 lbs. - A nice FCS WR that has just enough juice to be dangerous. A draft and stash upside wideout.

250. - Jordon Brown - CB - South Dakota State - 6'-0" 207 lbs - A nice size/ speed combo from the FCS. He's a bit raw as he started college as a WR. But his instincts and natural physical ability is unteachable.
Seventh Round ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Don't waste your time looking back, you're not going that way. - Ragnar Lothbrok
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Deadpool's 2019 Big Board

Deadpool1486April 10, 2019 06:13PM

Re: Deadpool's 2019 Big Board

Rams43465April 10, 2019 06:23PM

About the first round cut off.

Deadpool415April 11, 2019 06:51AM

Re: About the first round cut off.

Rams43248April 11, 2019 07:14AM

Thanks so much, DP!

brgjoe266April 10, 2019 10:29PM

That was a Great List

David Deacon245April 11, 2019 01:15AM

I think WRs and RBs esp. get pushed down

Deadpool374April 11, 2019 06:59AM

Re: I think WRs and RBs esp. get pushed down

merlin213April 15, 2019 02:07PM

Incredible

Ramboni297April 11, 2019 03:02AM

part of what's great about this...

LMU93296April 11, 2019 04:10AM

I agree, and I touched on what you are talking about in a reply to 43

Deadpool278April 11, 2019 07:12AM

let the draft come to them

LMU93233April 11, 2019 07:21AM

Re: I agree, and I touched on what you are talking about in a reply to 43

Rams43358April 11, 2019 07:41AM

David Deacon404April 11, 2019 08:04AM

Rams43252April 11, 2019 08:12AM

Ok, since you asked nicely, lol

Deadpool266April 11, 2019 09:06AM

Re: Ok, since you asked nicely, lol

Rams43264April 11, 2019 09:30AM

dzrams268April 11, 2019 10:57AM

There are basically 2 34 Ends in the top 40ish

Deadpool295April 11, 2019 11:44AM

Re: dazzling insight, dude

leafnose298April 11, 2019 12:16PM

Re: dazzling insight, dude

OzRam182April 12, 2019 04:19AM

David Deacon225April 11, 2019 04:15PM

This tells me the Rams will sit tight at 31

RockRam358April 11, 2019 04:20AM

Couldn't agree more

Deadpool316April 11, 2019 07:15AM

Re: Couldn't agree more.....Hilarious Deadpool!!!!!

oldschoolramfan255April 11, 2019 08:42AM

Hey, I need views, it feeds my ego, so keep clicking...lol

Deadpool246April 11, 2019 09:23AM

Re: Deadpool's 2019 Big Board

leafnose298April 11, 2019 05:07AM

Gardner-Johnson is an interesting prospect, a woods - K. Johnson comp.

Deadpool431April 11, 2019 07:55AM

Man, I wish I still had "an oily lower half"...;)

SunTzu_vs_Camus295April 11, 2019 05:14AM

About the "oily" comment

Deadpool299April 11, 2019 06:44AM

Re: About the "oily" comment

oldschoolramfan254April 11, 2019 08:47AM

u kidding?! I LOVED it!!!!

SunTzu_vs_Camus237April 11, 2019 08:49AM

One helluva job!

PaulButcher59311April 11, 2019 09:36AM

Chauncey Gardner-Johnson

cool_hand_luke249April 11, 2019 12:54PM

Excellent list. As expected good sir.