Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I agree

March 15, 2019 07:27AM
Been watching a few Packer games.

Matthews may have lost a step but its closer to half a step. He can still close quickly and he is still strong with the bull rush. He is quick off the ball and have an array of moves. But something from his game is lacking and I am attributing it to him just declining. He didn't play on a very good defense either and there were times he was double-teamed. He also dropped back a few times and was sometimes in contain. I would guess he rushed the passer 30% of the time.

It wasn't long ago that the Packers played him inside. Not sure why they moved him almost exclusively outside. They do move him from side to side.

He played most of the snaps last season. I think playing as part of a rotation would be good for him. But I'm not sure you take Fowler off the field for half the snaps. It would be interesting to see how they get him in the game. Wade evidently loves Matthews so maybe he has an idea of how to use him.

I think he would be a good addition but I'm not losing sleep over it, lol I do think the Rams need to bring in a vet. Would have liked an impact player but that isn't going to happen unless a light comes on for Fowler. He seems to have the athletic ability... I am guessing that is why the Rams are paying him so much. It seems like they expect him to get considerably better.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

I don't really want to see Clay come to us....

roman18483March 14, 2019 12:18PM

Re: I don't really want to see Clay come to us....

Classicalwit175March 15, 2019 04:06AM

roman18161March 15, 2019 05:23AM

You can't have enough depth at offensive line, edge, and corner

Ram_Ruler163March 15, 2019 04:49AM

I agree

Atlantic Ram186March 15, 2019 07:27AM

Ramboni190March 15, 2019 05:18AM

RAMSINCE ARNETT202March 15, 2019 06:24AM

Rams need depth big time

ferragamo79234March 15, 2019 07:36AM