Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Let's take a step back

February 03, 2019 08:09PM
I'm sure if we keep analyzing, we'll find about 1,000 reasons to blame, McVay, the not use of Gurley, the refs, Goff, the OL, etc, etc, etc, the fact is that we lost, it was a god game and we had our chances that we couldn't capitalize, but that is all there is to it, we lost a game, life goes on and I am sure this team will be a lot better next year. It definately hurts to be 1 - 3 on superbowls and lose 2 of them to the same ***** team, but life goes on, we will all go back to work tomorrow, and I am sure all the players and coaches will think long and hard about what they can do better and they will. We just have to wait one more offseason.
It was an amazing season and we got to the SB on McVay's seconf year, think about how many years we have in the future of good competitive football. I'm confident all the coaches and players are mature enough to not meltdown and take this as fuel for being even hungrier next year and win it all.
After all the losing, let's enjoy a winning season, we are NFC west champions and NFC champions, next year I'm sure we'll get all three.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Let's take a step back

mexram232February 03, 2019 08:09PM