Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

What no one is talking about......

January 21, 2019 05:41AM
Let's forget about the penalties that were not called in the game for a moment. Yes that last non call should have been DPI and would have allowed the Saints the opportunity to milk the clock and kick a possible game winning FG with no time remaining. Several non calls led to that as well. Including facemasks and personal fouls and holding calls all against the Saints and all not called.

With all that out of the way no one is talking about the egotisticle manner of Sean Payton. 1st down 2 minutes left Rams 2 timeouts he calls a pass play..incomplete clock stoppage... 2nd down he runs the ball, timeout number 2 used.... 3rd down he calls for another pass, We know what happened , incomplete without the flag.

Payton gives the Rams the ball back down 3 with 1:41 and 1 Timeout. Why no one is talking about that and their inability to stop the Rams from tying the game up is beyond me. Maybe once the outrage for the non call subsides someone's head will finally get back to football and they will discuss it.

When Joyner once again gave up a floating reception by watching the play rather than making one I felt the game was over. I thought Payton would run the ball 3 times and kick the fg leaving us no timeouts and less than a minute. But no. The king of arrogance once again had to be the smartest person in the world and he got robbed. Good for him I say. Maybe the lesson should be for him to just run out the clock and stop trying to be smarter than everyone else.

The Rams were getting screwed all game long on no calls and phantom calls such as the illegal chop block. I have never seen that call made when the safety valve guy is getting run over. It's always just been a part of football, But not yesterday. The facemask on Goff would have been 1st and goal at the 1. My take is it would have ended up a TD making the score 24-20 Rams and leaving even less time on the clock for the Saints drive. Then the no call would NOT have given them a chance to ice the game, Only extend the series.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/21/2019 05:52AM by The_Zone.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

What no one is talking about......

The_Zone445January 21, 2019 05:41AM

The Taysom Hill crap

BigGame81238January 21, 2019 05:47AM

Re: The Taysom Hill crap---not for use in playoffs

Steve175January 21, 2019 06:06AM

I posted this in another thread...Payton screwed up big time...

jemach221January 21, 2019 06:14AM