Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Time to exorcise demons;

January 21, 2019 04:06AM
Two teams caught cheating: Spygate and Bounty gate. One down, the biggest demon to follow!
Years ago I recall reading about Ram fans burning sage to exorcise demons and get past the Saints; did it finally work? They got past NO, a team hosting this championship game because of a questionable spot. Did the petition to remove an official from calling the Rams game influence a no call in Rams favor, or was it a make up call for the poor spot Hekkler was given on the fake punt; Maybe that no-call was Karma.

Cheatriots purportedly taped the Rams walkthrough; Faulk and others believed that the Cheatriots knew what plays the Rams were calling, any objective observer saw them tackle and hold the Rams receivers and backs; Super Bowl officials looked the other way. The NFL destroyed the evidence demonstrating the extent of spygate; that Super Bowl loss has haunted this franchise for 17 years; time to put a nail in that coffin. That Super Bowl loss contributed to the fall of a franchise on the verge of becoming a dynasty itself, at the very least robbed them of a second Super Bowl. So, I don’t care if it’s karma, sage, a missed call, a make up call, good bounce, or,preferably an old fashioned butt-kicking, I want revenge!
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Time to exorcise demons;

hammer258January 21, 2019 04:06AM