Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Final proof So Cal is the best sports city in the U.S.

January 19, 2019 11:32AM
I live in Orange County. So we're preparing for a small dinner party tonight. I'm asked to run to the store for a few items. I see a parking space and pull in. To my right is a truck with a New England Patriot license plate holder. To my left is a small Suv with a Lightning Bolt (Chargers) on the rear tailgate. To its left is a "Go Chiefs (KC) bumper sticker. I'm assuming these people all live here since the holidays are over. Anyway our guests tonight are a man -from London-and his wife and their friend -a man from Italy. The guy from London lives across the street and is a great guy and tons of fun but his favorite team happens to be the Saints ( I won't invite him over tomorrow.) The guy from Italy -whose accent is so heavy I hardly know what he's talking about-claims his favorite football team is AC Milan but for American football he always roots for the Seahawks. He has a reason but I can't understand what it is.

So there you have it. What other city or area can boast that. Everyone who loves sports and especially football is right here in River City-the greatest area for sports in America.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Final proof So Cal is the best sports city in the U.S.

waterfield386January 19, 2019 11:32AM

LOL!!!.................Thanks Waterfield!

Crazylegs82January 19, 2019 03:07PM

Re: LOL!!!.................Thanks Waterfield!

waterfield174January 19, 2019 03:42PM

Re: LOL!!!.................Thanks Waterfield!

Crazylegs71January 19, 2019 04:19PM

Re: I agree..........The most diverse Fan Base in America.

oldschoolramfan56January 20, 2019 05:34AM