Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Could Goff be concussed from the KC game?

December 17, 2018 08:23AM
billster1212
Just throwing this out there because at one point in the game he had been crunched by 3 defenders and one of them hit him straight helmet to helmet. He finished the game fine...but some people thought he had the flu in the detroit game because he looked "off " and his decision making is suspect to say the least in spite of the pressure he is getting.

Also, I think Gurley is playing hurt and they thought they could ease by the last part of the schedule without having to use him too much and worsen whatever he has going on with his knee.

Reynolds playing Woods' role seems to be a mistake. He doesn't seem to be able to make any tough catches and his route running might be the extra factor in Goff's errant passes to him. Although Goff has been very inaccurate to just about everybody else...so I am not sure that holds too much water.

Goff just seems not himself in some way...hard to pinpoint it but he is different...not just the playing part...the sideline stare into space worries me as well. I think Gurley being hurt a bit and the combo of other things are factoring in this slump as well. I just find it odd that we don't have any quick slants or hot reads to get the ball out when he has so much pressure all the time.

By and large this team if it had even an average defense, would be much better off than they are. Baron and Joyner are disgustingly stupid. I was watching Barron fill in gaps without even looking to see if the ball carrier was there on the goaline plays and Joyner seems lost out there. Thank God for Johnson at least.

If he is, then, the Rams are in huge trouble for violating the concussion protocol.

And by huge trouble I mean with the league, trouble requiring strict disciplinary action. We're talking huge fines and loss of draft picks and maybe even some firings.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Could Goff be concussed from the KC game?

billster1212361December 17, 2018 08:16AM

zn172December 17, 2018 08:23AM

billster1212150December 17, 2018 08:42AM

Steve126December 17, 2018 09:00AM

billster1212139December 17, 2018 09:17AM

RamsFanSinceLA144December 17, 2018 03:07PM

MamaRAMa203December 17, 2018 04:28PM