Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: I really try and stay away from calling out....

December 10, 2018 04:44AM
roman18
but IMO this game was 100% OL being afraid of Mack. Whit's movement calls, at one time both Saffold and Whit stood there looking at Mack after snap and some bear just ran inside Saffold untouched to Goff. This team lost because several players had poor games, from Reynolds to Goff, but in my estimation the O-Line was just playing scared.....The season is not lost, we will continue toward the GOAL, but really they can learn from this, one way or another they will learn ......

I also think we could have used a dose of Malcolm last night (if Coach would have used him is another question).....Oh well, 11-2 with the eagles coming to town, Coach hasn't lost 2 in a row, no one got hurt too much (maybe egos)....get it back on track, get a roll going before the games really count (One and out is coming fast)....

Now I'll go out and dig us out of this $%@#!*&( snow.....I know Goff will do the same with his situation....

The Bears play with good leverage and make lots of plays on the offense's side of the LOS. They did a beautiful job of making Goff throw from a cluttered pocket.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

I really try and stay away from calling out....

roman18322December 10, 2018 04:00AM

LMU93151December 10, 2018 04:40AM

play calling really helps OL

ferragamo7963December 10, 2018 05:57AM

Re: play calling really helps OL

Classicalwit78December 10, 2018 06:31AM

Classicalwit111December 10, 2018 04:44AM