Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: What bugged me!

December 10, 2018 05:15AM
Ramkind
What bugged me?

1. Using timeouts like they don't mean anything and then running a simple running play afterwards that goes for nothing. Is that what you came up with??

2. Reynolds catching it and dancing sideways instead of just running north and south toward the first down marker! A small detail but a huge play to me.

3. Whitworth's penalties! Come on buddy! That's not you! Leaders need to lead!

4. No pass rush! Goff barely had time and rarely got off a pass without getting hurried in one way or another. Trubisky had all day and luckily wasn't on his game either. Donald was triple teamed some but he didn't have his name called once for anything good!

5. It seemed like every dang play was a chaotic mess with the clock running down toward zero and looking like we were in a panic and completely disorganized. Never once did it look like the Rams were in control or even felt comfortable.

All that said...... The Saints are gonna lose at the Panthers who have been falling apart, but it's gonna happen! Beat the Eagles! Go Rams! Better to have this game now than in the playoffs!

Nice list, Ramkind.

A couple I would add...

Why in the world, when AD is getting double and sometimes triple teamed, don’t we see Suh and/or Brockers making an occasional play? Really frosts my cookies. Do they think opposing teams don’t notice while watching film and plan accordingly?

For that matter, other than Fowler and occasionally Littleton, where the heck is the rest of our front 7? A glaring weak link that opposing teams see on film. Geez.

And our run D? Terrible. With these “talented players” and coaches? C’mon...

Gonna be some new faces as starters on D next year, I can tell you that.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

What bugged me!

Ramkind396December 09, 2018 07:03PM

RamsfanRobLA178December 09, 2018 07:07PM

george_allen218December 09, 2018 07:08PM

Rams43139December 10, 2018 05:15AM

Yup, down by two scores..

sstrams126December 10, 2018 05:29AM