Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: I am more concerned about the Rams

November 17, 2018 04:32PM
They have some things to clean up

Offensively:

1) For two weeks in a row when the defense has given the Rams offense the ball down 3 to NO and up 5 on the Hawks the offense disappeared. TWICE IN TWO WEEKS. Elite offenses don’t disappear when the team needs them to either get the lead back or to close out a game like against Seattle. I need the Rams to be big at crunch time

2) The Rams need to score TDs in the redzone. Again elite offenses don’t have trouble scoring in the redzone like the Rams do. The Rams are hovering around 50% scoring TDs when down there. That cost them against the Saints and I’m telling you right now it’s going to cost them against the Chiefs if they keep it up. Like the Saints the Chiefs have one of the worst red zone defenses in the NFL.

3) I am very concerned about the Chiefs edge rushers and it’s more with Whitworth. They may need to help him with the TE and or Gurley which means less men in the route. I will be watching this.

Defensively:

1) They are a mess. It’s like they have no idea what they are doing. They are confused much of the time. They aren’t disciplined and they don’t appear very smart. I have no idea what the Rams were doing against Wilson last week. Nobody plays Wilson as well as the Rams do yet last week they consistently allowed him huge lanes by being overly aggressive rushing up field and not maintaining the edge so he couldn’t run outside. That was stunning. Coming into the game Wilson had rushed for 118 all season. He nearly matched that number Sunday. On the final play Fowler abandoned the edge allowing Wilson to leave that pocket. If it wasn’t for the great Aaron Donald chasing Wilson and making an unbelievable tackle as he was throwing the ball, the Hawks may have gotten another chance.

2) The Rams do make timely plays and a number times this year the defense has ended close games. As bad as they have been in stretches there is that. They may have to do that again Monday night. However, it would be nice if they just played disciplined. That would go a long way to helping.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/17/2018 04:35PM by Speed_Kills.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

What the Rams can expect from the Chiefs...

Rams43221November 17, 2018 11:07AM

Re: I am more concerned about the Rams

Speed_Kills110November 17, 2018 04:32PM