Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Trade down from #32?

October 10, 2018 02:32PM
alyoshamucci
It was not a very satisfying game, because it showed that QBs that can keep the play alive are going to give us issues. That's a lot of playoff QBs.

Without further ado ...

The Great

1) Winning a game by going for it on 4th on our own side of the 50 ... the script was written for them to comeback. I'm really glad the coach and players trusted each other and it paid off. There's no words for building that kind of bond.

2) Gurley on 3rd and goal off tackle. Again, confidence.

The Good

3) Everett and Reynolds on the field ... ohhh, and Hodge. Showed trust and they came through. There are more important things than having trust in your 2nd team players, but when there are injuries, I forget what those things are.

4) The Aaron Donald/Russel Wilson relationship continues.

5) Barron back on the field, even though he didn't wake up until the 2nd half.

6) Littleton knocking footballs out of the air.

7) John Franklin Myers is moving a little faster now, he's only slow off the ball every other rush instead of every rush.

8) Goff relentless 300 yard performances week after week.

The Bad

9) You have to scout tight window throwing. You can do it against most teams, but some teams? You better not. They're taught more violence at the point of attack and the Hawks are one of those teams. Those picks should not have been thrown.

10) The TD call where he stepped out of bounds ... whether they called that he didn't step out of bounds or that he fully established himself, they were wrong. And it was visible. He stepped out after being pushed, and only got one foot to re-establish before being the first to touch the ball.

11) 2 concussions?

12) Playcalling the first 2 drives.

The Ugly

13) RUN DEFENSE. WHAT ON EARTH!?

14) Peters beat deep TWICE on double moves. Thanks, that's definitely saving us a few million IF we resign you.

15) The no call on Cooks helmet to helmet.

Okay ... College

16) After the dismal start at OLB a premium edge rusher is my main priority. I love Josh Allen, but the way he's playing he'll likely jump to the top 10 and beat out the Clemson kids. 6-5 260 and playing lights out football. Austin Bryant would be my next target, but there should be enough that we could even trade down and get our needs met with the BPA.

17) Best year at DT I've seen ... and that's saying something.

18) Also, I believe we get our backup QB and next man up Safety this draft ... there's just a lot of talent at those positions.

19) There's parity in every conference except the SEC. And there it's just the UGA/Bama show ... and then everyone else is worth watching against each other. Georgia LSU and Michigan Wisconsin are the big games this weekend.

Thanks as always, thoughts and comments welcome.

You really think this is the type of year where it's best to go quantity over quality?

If we did, I think we'd be looking at a 2nd round pick.

I agree with you on positions though: OLB, TE, S, DT, backup QB. If things continue to go right, we can almost hit all of those in the first 3 rounds.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Blinkscout Game 5 Seahawks

alyoshamucci545October 10, 2018 09:49AM

Re: Blinkscout Game 5 Seahawks

Steve253October 10, 2018 09:59AM

Rams43133October 10, 2018 10:15AM

Rampage2K-149October 10, 2018 11:20AM

As always...., thanks for your efforts.

RAMbler119October 10, 2018 10:33AM