Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Has Goff entered top 10 or top 5 QBs

October 09, 2018 08:21PM
Rams_81
This is without thinking much but here is a list of 14.

1) Rodgers (Greatest player in NFL history and even on 1 leg and a bad team around him has made some magic this year.)
2) Brady (He is old but still hanging onto greatness.)
3) Goff (He is flying by the pack and has one of the top offensives coach in the league if not the best, but making the most of it.)
4) Brees (Just broke all-time record and Saints offenses great, benefits from coaching)
5) Cousins (benefitted from working with McVay)
6) Rivers (Guy just keeps on chucking along and putting up big games on a bad team.)
7) Mahomes (still too early to tell but put him up there high because he has been so dominant)
8) Wentz (He could bounce right back up when he gets the rust off.)
9) Newton (Great athlete, but too much concern on his brand and style versus winning games.)
10) Wilson (Clutch)
11) Stafford (tough but reckless)
12) Ryan (Got him ranked low but feel he is one of the most overrated players in NFL. Surrounded by great talent and can't win big games.)
13) Roethlisberger (Father time starting to catch up)
14) Watson (I have seen some dumb play from him this year, but still think he has a chance to be great. That play at the end of the game when all he needed was 10 years for a game tying field goad and he ran around for the last 15 seconds of a game and ran out the time when they were giving him a first down may cost them the playoffs.)

Am I missing anybody in top 15? I left that 15 spot open.

I love Goff. I was an advocate from before day 1. But...I'm not sure I'd say he's better than Brees. That guy is a machine. Same with Rivers. It's really hard to rank them.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Has Goff entered top 10 or top 5 QBs

Rams_81387October 09, 2018 01:57AM

max176October 09, 2018 03:45AM

Stafford has never won big games either

Rams_81106October 09, 2018 08:00PM

dzrams101October 09, 2018 08:21PM

zn84October 09, 2018 09:14PM