Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

A quickie Card game review by BonifayRam...

September 17, 2018 03:50PM
Here’s BonifayRam...

Our 4th Corner veteran Sam Shields is lightning qucik & fast on top of that...nice INT & return!

Our hybrid Safety/LB'er Marqui Christain is getting better with each snap. As our opponets increase thier attempts @ quick passes over the middle Christian might end up a the starter sooner than most think. Barron better get his talented self healthy soon.

ILB Bryce Hager sighting in the 4th quarter whne Littleton was relieved at the end of the 3rd quarter & took off where he left off in pre season making quick solid tackles for little gains. Have to say I am highly impressed with Hager this early season where he has adnusted quickly to this Wade D. I might want to explore signing him back up before he hits UFA'cy in March.

OG Austin Blythe made the best block of the game on down near the goal line for a Gurley TD. Blythe demolished & planted Cards DT into the coliseum dirt. Jamon Brown is going to have to up his game if he wants his old starting post back this week.

ER's Samson Ebukam / Matt Longacre & Dom Easley are getting better & better as they settle down to this new D lineup. IMO they are an upgrade to Quinn/Barwin against the run. Ebukam is just getting off the starting line as a pass rusher in the NFL.

CB Troy Hill's name was not called as often on Sunday like in the first game ....maybe its necause he lost his spot :notsure: on the Special Teams.

Safety John Johnson III is making twice as many plays as our highest paid DB Joyner is. JJ III has 14 combo's & 1 INT, Reserve Safety Marqui Christian has 8 combo's & Joyner only has 6. JJ III has some serious range & his tacking has improved from last season.

DE Micheal Brockers thus far is outplaying Donald & Suh.MB has more assist's, more tackles, more combo's & more sacks. Can't wait till AD lerns of this.....:fuelfire:

I never thought that the Rams could ever have another WR like Issac Bruce again but if WR Robert Woods keeps :shooting:like he has in the first 2 gms I might have toR think that. I can not say enough about how I feel about the play of Robert Woods....:wow:
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

A quickie Card game review by BonifayRam...

Rams43201September 17, 2018 03:50PM