Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: IR "Obo"...let him heal...and work thru the off-season to learn the game...

August 20, 2018 07:59AM
SunTzu_vs_Camus
Don't mess with bringing the kid back too soon...foot injuries can be sneaky slow to heal.
Besides, he'll just watch learn & get comfortable being a pro and come back in the OTAs like a bat outta hell!
The dude IS a specimen. Obo will be in shape and will stay that way....permanently!!! lol

I had highest hopes for Obo...but it doesn't look like it's worth gambling with his injury to me.
I'd IR him...and bide my time for next year.

I agree that they need to be careful with Obo, but there’s little doubt that they will do anything else.

We still have 2 weeks. Maybe something positive will develop.

I suspect that they might be willing to “carry” Obo into the season on the 53 even if he’s not quite ready to see the field. They have his college tape, they know how he’s been absorbing this D, and have observed him in meetings. If these are all positives, then Obo might well be worth waiting for just a bit.

I believe that they really like Obo and will go to great lengths to avoid the IR option. Great lengths, indeed.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

TRANSCRIPT: Rams Head Coach Sean McVay– August 19, 2018

RamsFootballFans.com430August 20, 2018 12:21AM

IR "Obo"...let him heal...and work thru the off-season to learn the game...

SunTzu_vs_Camus217August 20, 2018 06:07AM

bigjimram21147August 20, 2018 06:54AM

Rams43193August 20, 2018 07:59AM

David Deacon127August 20, 2018 11:22AM