Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Rams Raiders a few thoughts-observations

August 19, 2018 02:42AM
Some thoughts that may represent truth---dare you say me wrong (joke, lol):

Noteboom: looks like he knows what to do every play. Has all the tools, too--size and feet are starter quality.
Think if Whit goes down early in the season, the game won't be too much for Notboom mentally. I would love to see him play at guard to toughen him up a bit...but it will be Blythe the first 2 weeks. Would love to be wrong.

Demby: I am not fully sold he could step in at guard and play as an NFL starter right now. He kinda reminds me of Hav a bit---in good and bad ways.

Kelly: he may never start, but he knows the subtle things to do with his feet. Didn't watch him in pass protection, though. He may be like a Robert Delpino for the Rams in the near future.

Frank-Myers: He has some Steve Foley (Bengal-Charger LB ) in him; I don't think he will do much this year, other than clean up-sacks created by the interior. LIke his size; he is a keeper.

Overall: the Rams look smarter than they do 'tough'. Noteboom, like John Johnson, might end up being a great pick down the line. I loved the 2015-16 Rams that knocked Seattle all over the field---but, those days are gone. We are better, but we will not be that physical. I hope to be wrong, but it seems even the 2nd team isn't sooo physical.....for what it is worth...

Don't forget Higbee's new haircut, lol. BY the way, we are gong to love Higs this year. Why? Because he IS NOT the other 2 TEs---they not be looking good to me. Hemingway doesn't look like a player to me, and Everett got hurt blocking---can't hack that end of the game....that points to Everett just being a big WR--which is valuable because of what he did with hs redzone TD in the 2nd AZ game last year. He won't be who want him to be...Really, though, we neeeeeeed Higbee. Hope he stays healthy!

When every one says the same thing, over and over, I have to really examine it. Is Heminway really any good (I am not even talking about how bad his hands are). Please show me, or reference the game or the tape in college or with the Rams where you observed this ability of his...and do not quote McVay. I don't care what he says to the press.... I wanna see tape I won't be surprised to see him cut...say it ain't so, Mo.

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 08/19/2018 02:48AM by Steve.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Rams Raiders a few thoughts-observations

Steve910August 19, 2018 02:42AM

Nice post, Steve. Couple more thoughts to add...

Rams43348August 19, 2018 08:18AM

more thoughts to add: Who in the Heck is KhaDarel Hodge?

Anonymous User382August 19, 2018 11:09AM

Re: more thoughts to add: Who in the Heck is KhaDarel Hodge?

Ramfaithful240August 19, 2018 07:11PM

highlights look impressive for a long-strider...

SunTzu_vs_Camus187August 20, 2018 05:21AM

Re: Nice post, Steve. Couple more thoughts to add...

bigjimram21331August 19, 2018 12:42PM

Couldn't care less, about the lack of physical play

Paydirt358August 19, 2018 09:30AM

Reminds Me Of The Classic..................

RamFanInPA326August 19, 2018 01:10PM

So you're saying..

sstrams243August 19, 2018 01:19PM

Re: So you're saying..finessy

Steve175August 21, 2018 01:53AM

Couple of more thoughts...

Rams43291August 19, 2018 10:45AM