Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

An 8/15 camp report by So Ram...

August 15, 2018 07:57PM
Here’s So Ram...

Went today to camp. This again is my take,plus I did watch the Ravens game.

My take is John Sullivan played with a lot of nasty & confidence.

Whit & Goff talk a lot. All last season Goff would check in with Whit & Sullivan on the sideline.

Roger Saffold opened up a nice whole for a Gurley TD !! Was solid, but did give up a sack on a blitz.

Brown was running with the 1’s , but I’m making the CALL Noteboom will start at RG
Game 1 !

Big Rob is getting more physical. Looked like he is starting to put it in another gear.

Noteboom at LT has been jumping way to many times.I think he starts at RG.He got a rep with the 1’s in place of Brown.

Lucas— did not get a lot of reps s today. I like his spirit, but I think he gets cut. Noteboom was taking most of the LT Reps & Williams at RT.

Williams- IMO - will make the 53 man roster. He does have a couple lapses, but has a good feel for the plays.He was getting both RT & LT Reps today. I’ve watched him a lot. My feel is The Rams have him making the team. I watched the Ravens game as well.He missed 2 blocks bad.—If I thought other wise I would say it. I was going down that path from some reports. I don’t agree with them at all.

Demby got personal work with Kromer JR. He kept working on his form for 5 minutes with a drill of grabbing & moving a DLman(shadow drill of form) to open a whole.He wanted him to keep his hands in tight with power & hands.
Demby got a lot of reps. Lg,LT.,RT,RG.

Allen is looking good He is a baller. He comes out & plays. RG & Center.

Austin Blythe goes unnoticed a lot. C & RG .

I’ll stop there,because those are the player Inthink make the squad.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

An 8/15 camp report by So Ram...

Rams43422August 15, 2018 07:57PM