Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: A quickie OL review by Dick84 after Ravens game...

August 13, 2018 06:23AM
I mostly worry about out OTs. Whit is one of the most valuable players on our team protecting Goff's blindside. Havs is very underrated. He's huge and gets enough of the guy is pass pro and mauls D's on the ground. If either go down I will hold my breath. That being said, the Noteboom raves are very welcome. If he's our swing tackle and a starter goes down we should be ok. Much better than moving no Saffold back out and someone sliding in his guard spot. I'm pretty confident Blythe can fill in for Jamon since he did it effectively last season. He can also backup Sully. I think we can survive his suspension and even an injury. After that, it gets dicey. Williams and Lucas don't impress me. Allen I didn't see in the game at all. And the other youngsters I really don't know. It's very hard to evaluate blocking as it's a coordination. It's a team thing. The tackles are more exposed and easier to see, but the middle is a mess of massive men pushing and grabbing. So hard to know. I think Kromer looked like a genius last year so I'm putting my faith in him.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

A quickie OL review by Dick84 after Ravens game...

Rams43448August 13, 2018 05:52AM

SoCalRAMatic201August 13, 2018 06:23AM

Steve175August 13, 2018 07:08AM

zn196August 13, 2018 07:21AM

LMU93120August 13, 2018 08:36AM

Re: was I the only one

leafnose158August 13, 2018 09:58AM