Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Salary Cap analytics

July 27, 2018 04:46AM
In a perfect world, you have such a game changing player like Donald, you pay him his worth, but the analytics have to be.

If you don't pay him that money, could the net value of players be worth more than the star.

When it gets so high that you have to start cutting stars to make it work, than the evaluation has that factor. To keep this player, Not only can I not sign players, I have to lose these players.

Donald, may be one guy that is worth doing that, but normally, it is better to just move on when it is out of market value. This could be the exception. Wish he wouldn't be going so extreme on his demands.

Back when Pace was doing this every year, it killed the Rams. Created distractions and offensive line always was slow starting at beginning of year as Pace didn't participate in any preseason workouts/practices. Offensive lines need work together for communication approach on all the blocking schemes.

I don't think Donald's absence will be quite as impactful as was the case with Pace, because of the position.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Salary Cap analytics

Rams_81242July 27, 2018 04:46AM