Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I’m seeing lots of reasons for optimism as of close of mini-camp...

June 15, 2018 07:11AM
Questions about player personnel, both large and small, are being answered in the positive to varying degrees.

Let’s see...

Sounds like Goff is taking the next step forward in his 2nd season under McVay.

Cooks appears to have established solid chemistry with Goff already and reportedly is pretty comfortable with the playbook.

We’ve heard lot’s of positives about Everett. That’s huge.

Wade has flat stated that Ebu is one of his starters. I think that speaks volumes.

McVay has said that Longacre is expected back 100% by camp. Wade has predicted him as his other starting OLB.

Littleton seems to have the inside track as other starting ILB opposite Barron. IOW, the 3 LB “holes” that we were worried about were never really holes in Wade’s mind.

Lawler has flashed, so who knows?

The Talib/Peters duo were never really much in question, but it’s sure been nice to hear the positives about meeting rooms, study, and practices anyway.

GZ should be 100% by camp, too.

So, those were the things that I think most of us were wondering about. My own biggest concern was regarding our need for 3 new LB starters. Jury is still out pending camp and PS games regarding our LB situation, but it does appear that Wade felt that his starters were already on the roster.

Anyway, I’d have to say that there’s been a ton of good news on virtually every item that we had questions about. So I guess I’ll just keep my fingers crossed for no catastrophic injuries. Lol.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

I’m seeing lots of reasons for optimism as of close of mini-camp...

Rams43603June 15, 2018 07:11AM

Re: Anyone know the dates for UCI Camp?

oldschoolramfan207June 16, 2018 06:12AM

Re: I’m seeing lots of reasons for optimism as of close of mini-camp...

David Deacon204June 17, 2018 08:55AM

When they face their first stretch of adversity.....

BlueRidgeHorns293June 17, 2018 11:18AM

Everybody is a Super Bowl champ today.

jemach170June 17, 2018 04:13PM