April 15, 2018 07:51AM
So, yesterday I was out in Temecula, Ca. Wine tasting with family.

Of course, your's truly was wearing a Los Angeles Rams shirt......Here's what went down. In the words of other NFL Fans throughout the day.

Raiders Fan......"I can't believe you guys got Talib and Peters. Those 2 guys just kill the Raiders. Then, you go get SUH to play next to Donald. Dude, that's one crazy defense you guys are going to have."

K.C. Fan......."I'm not talking to you. I am still pissed about the dumbest trade in NFL history. Peters was my favorite player on the team and the guy goes 100% all the time. He never quits. Just dominates other WR's. UUUUGGGGHHHH. I still can't believe it. Anyways, good luck this season because you guys are going to absolutely love Peters."

N.E. Fan....."When you guys got SUH, my stomach got a little sick. First thing I thought of was how in the heck do you get Suh and Donald? Then, you guys get Cooks. The guy is a stud. He can take it to the house. Long pass, short quick slants, if he's got some room, he's going all the way. Plus, you guys already have the top offense from last season."

I LOVE IT !!! The word is out on the NFL streets............Los Angeles Rams !!!!!!!
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

NFL Fans have their "eyes' on the Rams....My Story..

oldschoolramfan472April 15, 2018 07:51AM

cool, OSRF...thnx for that....

SunTzu_vs_Camus178April 15, 2018 08:35AM

Music to my ears...

Rams43194April 15, 2018 08:47AM

Re: NFL Fans have their "eyes' on the Rams....My Story..

Rampage2K-151April 15, 2018 02:51PM

Re: NFL Fans have their "eyes' on the Rams....My Story..

oldschoolramfan137April 16, 2018 04:40AM