Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re:You stay giddy 43, hard to imagine you otherwise lol...NM

April 04, 2018 01:08PM
Rams43
That’s an easy one, la. It’s McVay.

Yeah, Snead has been unleashed since the departure of Fisher, but his job is still to evaluate and recommend players of the type that his HC has described. Draft, FA, trade, Snead does them all and with gusto.

Demoff merely rubberstamps the personnel decisions and tries to get them signed on team friendly contracts, where applicable.

Take Cooks, for example. Apparently, he was Plan A last year but they couldn’t beat the Pats offer, so Watkins was the consolation prize. I know that that will make some howl, but it’s been reported by multiple sources.

Watkins was never in play at anywhere near #16 million, despite how many times McVay SAID that he wanted him. Apparently, OBJ was merely a smokescreen, too.

McVay was determined to get “his type” of WR for his O and they finally got it done. These guys know how to play offseason chess.

But, to get back to your original question, it all starts with McVay and what he says he wants/needs. Snead is more than willing to move mountains to then get the players for him.

I think that they make a helluva team. Heck, I’m practically giddy these days. Lol.

Best,
Laram
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Who's idea is this really?...

laram621April 04, 2018 10:21AM

Re: Who's idea is this really?...

EastRam316April 04, 2018 10:23AM

no, I think LA was right about the PSL's

Los Angeles Lenny287April 04, 2018 10:32AM

yep, sense of urgency to build a SB contender ASAP

JoeMad414April 04, 2018 11:02AM

Re: Who's idea is this really?...