Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: TST: Signing a NT: Sylvester Williams, Jonathan Hankins, & Bennie Logan...

March 18, 2018 08:06AM
To me, based on the article, it should be Benny Logan. Two compensatory 3rd rd picks would be nice since we traded our 2nd next year, but when you consider PERFORMANCE, CAP SPACE, DRAFT PICKS, it all comes down to the value of each. First and foremost is performance on field which is Hankins, Logan, then Williams. Eating less cap space appears to be Logan, Williams then Hankins with Aaron Donald taking notice for sure as it pushes his deal back.. Draft picks after 3rd round are valuable with no 2nd, but no guarantee they pan out.

I think I'd rather give up draft capital than cap space at this point so would lean Benny if they feel they need to upgrade from Tanzel. Now if Vita Vea drops, changes all of this but that is very unlikely of course. One last point, if they end up moving Barron at some point for $8MILL savings, then Hankins would be intriguing but real needs also include outside pass rush and ILB's. Think more viable replacements will shake out of the trees after the draft when teams drafts more affordable replacements.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

TST: Signing a NT: Sylvester Williams, Jonathan Hankins, & Bennie Logan...

RamsFanSince69773March 18, 2018 02:44AM

Re: TST: Signing a NT: Sylvester Williams, Jonathan Hankins, & Bennie Logan...

B64 Rams 72254March 18, 2018 08:06AM

After watching the playoff game vs. Atlanta

ferragamo79237March 18, 2018 08:32AM

Wrong

Blue and Gold263March 18, 2018 11:05AM