Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Not funny if we can't get him signed or have to

March 17, 2018 11:15PM
let key players go.

Maybe a year early to talk trade for Donald in most minds but not sure that is all that needs to be considered. If he holds out again this could be huge distraction. If I am the Rams I am checking with his agent to get a feel for how he plans to approach this off-season to make sure we are not looking at a big distraction again. Sign him reasonably as the top DP or shop him because leverage is critical and is also attractive.

I love having the best DL in the game. I don't mind if he gets DB money but then again if Peters is worth his salt how special is he and what would his contract be? We continue to trade picks hope that we are not forced to rent players the rest of the way because Donald feels being paid what he already turned down is not enough. Does he feel he has out performed that amount? I don't. I think at that amount we run the highest risk already that he cannot sustain a higher performance level. Our ability to acquire great DL that can make a difference is clearly enhanced by recent releases and these same caliber players anchor other super defenses. These are players that would still allow us to be great yet now we are being pit against having bragging rights IMO. Not nearly a funny as one might think.

Los Angeles Rams

Rap on.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/17/2018 11:20PM by BumRap.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Still musing about wistful offseason changes

shepherd18530March 17, 2018 07:00AM

Re: Still musing about wistful offseason changes

idaram241March 17, 2018 08:24AM

Re: Not funny if we can't get him signed or have to

BumRap211March 17, 2018 11:15PM

Re: Quinn

BumRap231March 17, 2018 11:24PM

Re: Quinn

B64 Rams 72198March 18, 2018 08:55AM

Re: Still musing about wistful offseason changes