Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Rams offense won't face any better secondary than what they'll practice against.

March 15, 2018 04:37AM
RockRam
If it's true that practice makes perfect, then the Rams offense is going to have a real challenge AND a real opportunity.

Their pass offense is going to have to practice against perhaps the best secondary in the league. And they are going to get their pocket picked a lot.

There is a real opportunity here for the Rams passing game to improve, or at least to gauge itself against the best. I imagine the coaching staff especially is well aware of this.

I have little doubt that Brown was better this year, at least in part, for having to go up against Donald regularly. He knows he won't be facing anyone better than that.

Another great post Rock. IMO, this should help Goff out. To be the best, you have to beat the best. He should learn a lot form the quality of defense he will practice against. smiling smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Rams offense won't face any better secondary than what they'll practice against.

RockRam247March 15, 2018 04:07AM

Re: Rams offense won't face any better secondary than what they'll practice against.

Ramsdude201March 15, 2018 04:37AM

Re: great point

leafnose80March 15, 2018 05:18AM

Steel sharpens steel

RamsFanSince6983March 15, 2018 04:56AM