Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Love it or hate it, the Rams are sure making the off season interesting!

March 09, 2018 08:57AM
RockRam
I respect that some here like what Snead is doing; others don't.

But either way, you have to admit that Snead understands that standing pat isn't going to hack it if the Rams are serious about contending for Championships. It's going to take some bold moves. I hated the Fisher Glacier method in which you keep drafting rookies and waiting patiently for them to develop......all at the same time so someday, in geologic time, you wind up with a good team.

The differences with Fisher gone is truly astounding. I have no doubt that Snead has had the handcuffs removed and McVay is all in for reaching out and taking some risks. But also McVay has no interest in incremental improvement. He wants to win......right now. He wants to get better....right now. And no player is so sacred that he can't be moved to make way for a better player or one more suited to McVay's scheme.

This has become fun, almost overnight.

I don't know if you were trying to be funny Rock, or I'm just giddy over these trades, but the "Fisher Glacier method" and "so someday, in geological time, you wind up with a good team" lines were hilarious. Good post.

"He who knows all the answers has not been asked all the questions."
- Confucius

“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”
- Patrick Rothfuss

"With age comes wisdom, but sometimes age comes alone."
- Oscar Wilde
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Love it or hate it, the Rams are sure making the off season interesting!

RockRam314March 09, 2018 03:52AM

RamsFanSinceLA137March 09, 2018 08:57AM

Interesting, yes, but better?

six2stack123March 09, 2018 04:20PM

Ramswillwin97March 09, 2018 04:22PM