Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Look: Aaron Donald's jersey on display at Hall of Fame after winning DPOY

February 17, 2018 04:00AM
Link

Aaron Donald only played 14 games in 2017, but it was enough to earn him Defensive Player of the Year honors. That’s because he was dominant in the games that he did play, recording 11 sacks, five forced fumbles and a league-high 91 quarterback pressures, according to PFF.

He’s the first Rams player to win the award, and now, his jersey has been enshrined in Canton. The team shared a photo of his No. 99 uniform on display at the Pro Football Hall of Fame.

Aaron Donald only played 14 games in 2017, but it was enough to earn him Defensive Player of the Year honors. That’s because he was dominant in the games that he did play, recording 11 sacks, five forced fumbles and a league-high 91 quarterback pressures, according to PFF.

He’s the first Rams player to win the award, and now, his jersey has been enshrined in Canton. The team shared a photo of his No. 99 uniform on display at the Pro Football Hall of Fame.

The fact that he was so dominant in just 14 games after missing all of training camp and the preseason is remarkable. It’s also terrifying for quarterbacks to think about what he’ll do next season.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Look: Aaron Donald's jersey on display at Hall of Fame after winning DPOY

Ramsdude419February 17, 2018 04:00AM