Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Webster underwent a second surgery, this time for shoulder...

February 15, 2018 11:37AM
Rams43
December? Yikes!

Kayvon Webster underwent another surgery, this time to repair shoulder
Cameron DaSilva

[theramswire.usatoday.com]

When Kayvon Webster suffered a season-ending Achilles injury in December, it was revealed that he had been playing through a shoulder injury for the majority of 2017. Despite the ailment, Webster was still able to play at a high level.

A few months after undergoing surgery to repair his ruptured Achilles, Webster went back under the knife to fix his torn rotator cuff and labrum.

He shared a message with Rams fans on the team’s Instagram account.

“Rams Nation, your boy just completed the second surgery. It’s time to get back to that gridiron. Grind hard, stay focused.”

It’s unclear exactly when Webster will be back on the field for the Rams, given the unfortunate timing of his Achilles injury. At the latest, he should be ready to go in December, but that doesn’t help the Rams much in 2018.

Hopefully he’ll recover quickly and be back with the team sooner rather than later.

Wow...that's a long time to be out. One tough SOB to play through the injuries though. Question is: "Will he have a job here in December?"

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Webster underwent a second surgery, this time for shoulder...

Rams43638February 15, 2018 08:46AM

Re: Webster underwent a second surgery, this time for shoulder...

Ramsdude290February 15, 2018 11:37AM

So that could confirm

Ram_Ruler407February 15, 2018 12:16PM

ugh...

PHDram231February 15, 2018 01:27PM

He will never play for the Rams again.

RockRam262February 16, 2018 01:27AM

Re: Cap, and IR

leafnose196February 17, 2018 06:22AM

PHDram190February 17, 2018 09:25AM