Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

early impressions

February 15, 2018 02:54AM
This list will change a lot in the next few weeks- some will come off and many more get added. But some early opinions:

WR- I want Watkins back and think he will be (under franchise tag if need be). But if not there are a good number of other options they could bring in as a 3rd WR.

TE- not much there at all. If they want to upgrade from Higbee it's probably in the Draft.

OL- I think Sullivan comes back for his final 1-2 years. Seems like quite a few veteran OL could be there in phase two of free agency that they could get to improve G/T depth.

Edge- My guess is if Barwin is still on the market come late May or so they might bring him back. Otherwise no. Not sure why they don't list Quinn as a potential cap casualty.

DL- Star Lotulelei, anyone? Has dropped off the past two seasons but could be a role player. Also wouldn't mind bringing Walker back for another year. Urban, Bromley, other options there too.

CB- Trumaine Johnson is going to make a lot of money somewhere. I wish him the best... I really want Robey-Coleman back but Colvin, Gaines, Lawson, maybe Breeland? (depending on what McVay thinks of him), Cockrell could all play depth roles.

S- Joyner is a must re-sign.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

NFL Free Agency 2018 Guide and Tracker/MMQB

RamBill528February 14, 2018 06:15PM

early impressions

LMU93121February 15, 2018 02:54AM