Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Season Ticket Email from Kevin Demoff

February 14, 2018 08:06AM
The image of 75,000 Los Angeles Rams fans on your feet waving your rally towels has been etched into my mind and inspires our entire organization as we renew our quest not only for another NFC West crown but for a Lombardi Trophy as well. While the result against the Falcons in the playoffs was not what we wanted, I cannot thank you enough for your tremendous support during the 2017 season. The atmosphere at our playoff game made our fans and city shine on a national stage and in many ways symbolized the beginning of our opportunity together rather than the end of a season.

As we look towards the bright future for the Los Angeles Rams, we are proud of the “We Not Me” culture that helped us capture the NFC West division title. Eight of our players were selected to the Pro Bowl, the most across the NFL this season. Head Coach Sean McVay was named the Associated Press Coach of the Year – making him the youngest head coach to win the award at 31 years old – and Aaron Donald and Todd Gurley won Defensive Player of the Year and Offensive Player of the Year, respectively. This was the first time in league history that one team earned these three honors in one season.

However, with a drive to constantly improve, our football staff is already hard at work to ensure the 2018 season is better than last year. We are also applying the same energy to gamedays at the Coliseum and have some important news to share.

We are pleased to let you know that season ticket prices will remain flat in 2018. In addition, we are investing more in the benefits of being a Rams season ticket member. Some of these enhancements include more exclusive gameday experiences, suite upgrades, a special season ticket member gift, early renewal incentives, payment plans and additional service representatives. In the coming days, you will hear directly from your Member Services Representative and on Tuesday, February 20th you will receive an e-mail with comprehensive information about the 2018 season ticket renewal process.

Although our immediate focus is on defending our NFC West title and improving Rams games at the Coliseum, I hope you have been following the progress we are making at Hollywood Park on the stadium and entertainment district that will redefine the NFL fan experience. In the coming weeks, you will be hearing more about our new home starting in 2020 and the opportunity to continue to make history with us there. To help highlight what is in store for Rams fans, we have built a state-of-the-art Premiere Center in Playa Vista. Representatives from LA Stadium and Entertainment District (LASED) will be reaching out to you on behalf of the Rams to invite you to visit our Premiere Center to learn more about this transformative project.

As steel comes out of the ground and you can see the seating bowl take shape at Hollywood Park, you can also see our franchise taking shape under Coach McVay’s leadership. We believe the two will be a powerful combination for years to come and we could not be more excited about the future for the Rams and our fans.

Kevin Demoff
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Season Ticket Email from Kevin Demoff

stlramz595February 14, 2018 08:06AM

Re: Season Ticket Email from Kevin Demoff

Rampage2K-234February 14, 2018 09:48AM

The_Zone185February 14, 2018 05:41PM

Rampage2K-165February 15, 2018 09:42AM

The_Zone183February 15, 2018 04:16PM

I may not renew...

Crazylegs266February 15, 2018 03:59AM

Sorry hear that.. and a question for you...

JamesJM196February 15, 2018 11:00AM

Re: Sorry hear that.. and a question for you...

Crazylegs196February 15, 2018 04:22PM