February 04, 2018 06:34AM
I’m hoping the Rams make a full court press to get LA behind them

The Rams had the highest scoring offense in the NFL
A young QB just getting started with the arrow pointing up
The opoy, the dpoy, the coy,
A young dynamic coach with pedigree
One of the best dcoordinators in football whose team led the NFL in TOs
The best STs in football

There should be billboards all across southern CA by march - each with a picture of AD, SMcV, TG and their award with some kind of slogan = Go Rams!

Aaron Donald, Todd Gurley, Jared Goff, Robert Woods, Cooper Kupp should be all over any marketing campaign

The crowd and energy of that Atlanta game was awesome. The Rams need to do everything in their power to have that kind of turnout every game. Just like they had for their 1st 4 home games in 2016

The Rams are a very marketable team...perfect for a large market like LA. I’d really like the Rams make a push to get those fans back that they lost after the 2016 season

Last night at my sons (hes 8) basketball game I overheard a group of his friends talking about Todd Gurley. They were going on and on about Todd... hes a beast, hes better than Kamara and then wait for it... the Rams uniforms are tight lol!!! One kid said he loved the helmet. Man did i have flash backs lol. But it got me thinking.... 3000 miles away from LA you had a group of 6 to 7 eight years old boys watching a basketball game talking about Todd Gurley and the Los Angeles Rams. This team has a huge opportunity to pick up a large following in LA and elsewhere.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 02/04/2018 06:49AM by Speed_Kills.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Rams in LA and branding

Speed_Kills301February 04, 2018 06:34AM

Re: Rams in LA and branding

MamaRAMa106February 04, 2018 06:42AM

Rams4389February 04, 2018 07:02AM

Speed_Kills75February 04, 2018 07:25AM

MamaRAMa131February 04, 2018 07:27AM

I completely agree.