January 13, 2018 11:27AM
ramBRO
I agree. Though I knew that Brockers going down was gonna hurt vs ATL, I didn't think that they'd be THAT effective. Their TOP really took us out of our game plan.

Yeah, losing Brockers really hurt but I think it was more than that. We seem to "play the pass" or "rush the QB" on every play. Might need to dial it back a bit and be more selective when we decide to rush the QB. Not sure if we have the right guys for that though. Seems like we are built just for the purpose of getting to the QB. It might be time to change that. smiling smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Stop the run!!!

Ramsdude366January 13, 2018 09:04AM

Re: Stop the run!!!

ramBRO184January 13, 2018 10:50AM

Re: Stop the run!!!

Ramsdude138January 13, 2018 11:27AM