Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Help me out with Coliseum logistics fellow fans!!

December 28, 2017 08:12AM
I am taking a last minute trip to this weekend's game with my 74 year old father and am concerned about some of the logistics. My attempts to reach the ADA contacts on the Coliseum/Rams sites have so far been fruitless.

Basically, I don't want him to overdo it. He isn't "disabled" in the most strict sense (doesn't need assistance to walk, etc.) but he does have a handicap placard for times when parking is a challenge. He will struggle with distances or lots of stairs, especially if they lack hand rails. Pretty typical stuff for lots of folks that age.

It appears to me there is an ADA dropoff area on the west side of the Stadium off of Figueroa. My plan is to drop him off there and then park the rental car. Any advice on where to park? I will have to go get it at the end of the game so I'm resigned to being OK with paying through the nose if it makes our exit easier. Our seats are in section 15L which appears to be at the opposite end of the Stadium. The distance isn't a problem, but what will we encounter along the way? Can we just waltz in and walk around a flat concourse? Or would we be better off walking around the perimeter of the stadium and entering at a certain gate?

Thanks in advance to all the great fans here. I've been a little disappointed with the Rams/Coliseum on this one. They do have things reasonably documented but it would be nice if it were possible to reach a human being for a little peace of mind.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Help me out with Coliseum logistics fellow fans!!

RamEd347December 28, 2017 08:12AM

Re: Help me out with Coliseum logistics fellow fans!!

leafnose155December 28, 2017 08:54AM

Re: Help me out with Coliseum logistics fellow fans!!

ramithard167December 28, 2017 10:11AM