Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Gritsey's Fearless Forecast Week 15 2017

December 13, 2017 02:42AM
Last Sunday the Los Angeles Rams lost a tough game that they could have won. Point to remember is they could have won that game and in fact were in position to win, late in the game. Give the Eagles credit for battling all the way and never quitting as well.

Nice win for the Eagles but with a horrible outcome as well. The best player on their team, the guy who made them special on offense and was the driving force behind their 11-2 record went down with a season ending knee injury. While the Eagles are currently the 1 seed again, the balance of power has truly shifted. In fact its wide open now.

Despite losing that game, the Los Angeles Rams are still in a position to make a significant impact on the eventual outcome of the playoffs for the 2017 season. They can still win their division and still have the opportunity to be the number 2 seed if not the number 1 seed by the time the playoffs begin.

With that being said, here is my picks for week 15 of the 2017 season.

Thursday

Broncos at Colts Pick is Broncos (Yes the Broncos have been struggling but they are showing signs of life recently and overall they are still a better team then the Colts)

Saturday (Yes its that time of year where the NFL replaces the NCAA on Saturday)

Bears at Lions Pick is Lions (The Lions are much better then their record shows. They are far more talented then the Bears. Still, the Bears have faced this situation this season in other game and have prevailed.)

Chargers at Chiefs Pick is Chargers (The battle for the AFC West! The Chargers are showing they are the best team in the AFC West. For lack of a kicking game in the first month of the season the Chargers would be running away with this division right now. However they have recovered so well many consider them the hottest team in football and a true threat to the domination by the Patriots in the AFC)

Sunday

Texans at Jaguars Pick is Jaguars (Jags showed last Sunday they can play with the big boys by thoroughly out classing the Seattle Seahawks. The final score was misleading as the game was not really that close)

Ravens at Browns Pick is the Ravens ( The battle of Cleveland as it were. Old Browns (Ravens) vs new Browns)

Packers at Panthers Pick is Panthers ( Come on, yes Aaron Rogers is magic but he's coming back from a serious injury and the Panthers are simply a better team.)

Dolphins at Bills Pick is the Blizzard Bills ( A team from Miami playing in the snow? Really?)

Bengals at Vikings Crazy Pick of the day Bengals (Don't laugh. Bengals have mucho talent on offense and the Bengals defense is not as bad as you might think. Bengals can rush the passer too and the Vikings O-line is having issues lately. This may be the win one for Marvin game)

Cardinals at Redskins Pick is Cardinals (The dead birds are feeling it right now with Blaine Gabbert at QB and the Deadskins are just that. They look nothing like the team we saw earlier in the season)

Eagles at Giants Pick is Eagles (This will be an important game for Nick Foles and that offense and frankly it should be a nice tune up game for Foles as the Giants present no opposition at all.)

Jets at Saints Pick is Saints (Jets are playing out the string, having lost their best QB. Saints actually need this game very badly)

Rams at Seahawks Pick is Rams ( Game of the day by far. Frankly, Rams are healthier then the Seahawks and the Rams are better then the Seahawks. Now its time to get over what ever mental edge the Hawks have held on them in Seattle and prove to the World they are the better team. Take a look at the Rams record this year and you will see the Rams have not lost 2 games in a row at any time this season. Infact the record shows that after a loss the Rams usually win two games in a row and have won 4 games in a row after a loss. That shows me the Rams come back hard following a loss and I expect them to do so this Sunday.)

Titans at 49ers Pick is Titans (A couple of unmeaningful wins by the 49ers in a lost season has the Whiner faithful all jazzed. Titans actually need this game and are the better team.)

Patriots at Steelers Pick is Pitt (You can't beat the Dolphins and you have the Goat at QB? The Dolphins not only won but they spanked you hard. We may be coming to the end of an era in New England. I think the Steelers win this game easy.)

Cowboys at Raiders Pick is Cowboys (Cowboys have an outside shot at playoffs. Raiders only think they do.)

Monday

Falcons at Bucs Pick is Bucs (Falcons will lose this game when in reality they should not but this is exactly how the Falcons season has gone. But they could always surprise me.)

There you are.

Grits
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Gritsey's Fearless Forecast Week 15 2017

GreatRamNTheSky490December 13, 2017 02:42AM

I don't know

RFIP208December 13, 2017 02:48AM

Re: Forecast I will take the Patriots

den-the-coach176December 13, 2017 03:01AM

GreatRamNTheSky149December 13, 2017 03:36AM

den-the-coach149December 13, 2017 03:45AM

Re: I don't know

GreatRamNTheSky166December 13, 2017 03:34AM

Let me add one more comment while I am at it.

GreatRamNTheSky167December 13, 2017 04:54PM

Re: Let me add one more comment while I am at it.

RFIP157December 13, 2017 05:51PM

Re: Let me add one more comment while I am at it.

GreatRamNTheSky207December 14, 2017 06:43AM