Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Consensus was 8-8 coming into the season?

November 20, 2017 12:22PM
Many here thinking 10-6 would be surprising but not a shocker.

Even if the defense did not improve then the offense would. And that would get them to 8-8 is the cliff notes of that discussion.

I agree that the window is finally starting to open and things are looking up.

No offense to Keemun or any of the other QBs the Rams have faced but they have yet to play an experienced NFL starting caliber QB who is playing in a good offense. Enter Brees. I hope the Rams don't lose confidence if they lose next week.

I would say the Rams are who we thought they would be but I am more than a little concerned about the defense. I thought they would be really good. And they might be but they haven't really been tested. I'm trying to ascertain Donald's value to the team. Can they afford to let him go? And with the apparent needs on defense can they afford to keep him?

I said in a previous post that the Viking game would reveal less than the Eagles, Saints, niners and seahawks. So I think we will have a good underst of where the team is. I've always said it takes about 8 games but this year has been different.

Playoffs are still a good possibility and if so WOW, that wil be monumental. A good draft and a few smart FA signings and the Rams could be special... they might be anyway. Next week will say a good amount.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

NEWS FLASH: The Rams are NOT the best team in the NFL (yet).

RamFanEsq296November 20, 2017 06:30AM

Thanks for that upbeat post, Esq....

Rams43126November 20, 2017 06:42AM

Consensus was 8-8 coming into the season?

Atlantic Ram115November 20, 2017 12:22PM