Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Watched the Rams vs Texans again and frankly Rams could have played better

November 18, 2017 06:50AM
Sitting there unemotionally detached as the game is over and this is just replaying the game, I was more objective in my viewpoint of the game and
frankly this game against the Texans was not a very well played game by the Rams. The Rams are a superior team to the Texans and their athletes took over and did their jobs on defense and dominated the Texans offense. The Rams offense until the 94 yard bomb did a sleep walk through the 1st half and to that point. Even the touchdown plays were not very well executed. The TD to Watkins could have been called back as Whitworth was 5 yards downfield when Watkins caught the ball. So, execution was not sharp at all.

I think and I hope the Rams coaches used this to their advantage during the week and drove home the point to these guys that they can lose any ball game where they are not fully into the game and are not executing the offense or defense.

I hope the Rams coaches drove home the point that these guys need to be focused in Minnesota tomorrow.

The offense has had two sluggish games at home this year. The Seattle game they were not sharp and the Texans game. The defense is playing very well now and dominating and this kind of saved them last Sunday.

I look for a much better game from the Rams on Sunday.

Grits

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/18/2017 06:56AM by GreatRamNTheSky.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Watched the Rams vs Texans again and frankly Rams could have played better

GreatRamNTheSky313November 18, 2017 06:50AM

Yes, Goff admitted that they were sleeping in the first half

max137November 18, 2017 07:59AM

Kool-Aid still on the table for me

Atlantic Ram128November 18, 2017 12:05PM

Re: Kool-Aid still on the table for me

Rampage2K-97November 18, 2017 12:16PM