Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

'Tis the season to be Jolly' Herd board members

Anonymous User
November 17, 2017 06:22PM
We really have quite a diverse group on the Herd board. I believe most, if not all of you are heart felt devoted fans that have put all "your chips" in on the Rams for several years.

Some of you are younger fans but I remember my devotion when I was young lad and it still means the same no matter how long you've been invested when its from the heart.

Some of you on the Herd make me chuckle. Many of you have great insight and a different perspective that has given me clarity in a different light.

Some of you make me think twice about certain subjects I view as polar opposite (and make me doubt my own perception)...

Some of you I have debated with or even had a few fisticuffs with about Rams players, coaches or what ever the subject may have entailed.

Some of you (including myself) throw out detailed statistics, trends, film review clips, still photo game day pics, gut feeling safe guards and a plethora of intelligent resources that make a strong case for what ever reasons you might base your opinions or beliefs on when it comes to our Rams.

Some of you kind of annoy me like a younger or older sibling (or like the crazy in-laws from my ex-wife's family wink2 smiley)

Some of you pound your opinion and roll your eyes because your elite football IQ can be relentless with pride (or for other reasons that are misunderstood)

Some of you chime in with light lighthearted clever and sensible points and rarely if ever, will you debate back and forth down a long dreaded thread until it eventually gets locked by the admin.

Regardless of how I view any of you, the Herd is a place that I have logged onto almost every single day, since the old days when we used dial up modem on the internet.

I thank everyone of you that take the Rams and the Herd board serious.

I don't care if we've clicked like buddies or never responded to each others posts. I don't care if there is a history of bickering like spoiled brats from Harvard battling wits until one of us was ultimately proven right.

Not a single one of us is always correct no matter what our level of football knowledge is. I do know one thing that is universally true. Nothing gives us more joy and elation on this board than the Rams winning games like they've been doing this season. thumbs up smiley

This season has been more fun than I even imagined when I daydreamed about it after the opening day victory vs the Colts. ( I didn't even get to see the game live because of hurricane Irma knocking our power out. I still got updates from my cell phone and smiled like a kid on Christmas.

The long time posters and even many of the newer posters on the Herd make this place a "Rams sanctuary" that I've been apart of for a very long time.

Okay, enough of the mushy intro about the great Herd board.. Everyone knows this game at Minnesota is a big step up in pedigree/class compared to the last three opponents the Rams have crushed like a division II college team taking on Alabama.

Most of us probably believe the final results vs the Saints and Eagles will likely be more of a true barometer of how elite this 2017 Rams team is regardless of what happens in Minnesota Sunday.

I know all of you are beyond excited for Sunday's game at Minnesota and there are several of you that refuse to believe this is an extra special capable team until you see the results of the Vikings, Saints and Eagles games. (I have my concerns as well because none of us knows for sure how this will turn out.)

No matter what happens in 3 of these next 4 games, this has truly been a "season to be jolly" for us loyal and faithful Rams fans on every level.

Happy Holidays are upon us and I personally believe our Rams are not done giving us gifts.

Some of you scrooges and NFL armchair experts are more of the bah humbug types believing that no matter what happens Sunday, the Saints and Eagles are going to steal your joy.

You could end up being right but until I see it with my own eyes, I believe this Rams team is a special gift under tree that was never expected this year. (and I'm unwrapping it one game at a time)

This season the Rams are capable of beating their opponents in all three phases of the game.

Offense, Defense & Special teams

"Let's get a big win against the Vikings on Sunday and get to 8-2 Rams fans"

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

'Tis the season to be Jolly' Herd board members

Anonymous User918November 17, 2017 06:22PM

You the man Florida

ferragamo79281November 17, 2017 06:44PM

What a nice post, Florida!

Rams43192November 17, 2017 06:50PM

dilly, dilly! (nm)

AlbaNY_Ram199November 17, 2017 08:05PM

Re: dilly, dilly! (nm)

BC Ramsfan211November 17, 2017 08:51PM

Dilly Dilly! nm

Ram Fan Teacher192November 18, 2017 06:27AM

Re: 'Tis the season to be Jolly' Herd board members

RamsFanFromRio229November 17, 2017 11:48PM

Back atcha, Florida Ram! Attachments

Saguaro236November 18, 2017 01:12AM

+1...great post.........nm

Arkansas Ram180November 18, 2017 05:16AM

Rams football during the holidays!

NewMexicoRam178November 18, 2017 05:26AM

Re: "Scrooges and NFL armchair experts"...

laram218November 18, 2017 05:54AM

LOL laram

Ram Fan Teacher237November 18, 2017 06:26AM

Re: Hahaha *spot on* RFT!...NM

laram207November 18, 2017 06:38AM

Hey Florida You makes us all Proud NM

RAMSINCE ARNETT175November 18, 2017 06:43AM

"Scrooges and NFL armchair experts"...LMAO laram

Anonymous User266November 18, 2017 09:59AM

Too soon for Holiday posts. Will revisit.

guinnessram191November 18, 2017 01:18PM

our 14 year tour of the pit of misery is finally coming to an end....

Rampage2K-283November 18, 2017 07:04AM