Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The Ipod did not yest exist the last time the Rams beat the Giants

November 03, 2017 02:54PM
And remember.....the Ipod came out 7 years before the first Iphone!!!! Hopefully that will put it into perspective for most people about how Ram fans view games against the Giants. It's not like they are in different conferences either. Game against the Giants are a microcosm of the Rams history in this century.

However, I think the Giants (and their fans) know that too. This is a Giants team that is on the verge of a massive implosion. Their rabid fan base is wanting heads to roll...Eli, McAdoo, etc. Their last bastion of comfort of winning is knowing they always beat the Rams. If the Rams could somehow do what Rams43 is suggesting...and come out of the gates punishing the Giants early.....you will start to hear big time boo birds at Metlife stadium. The Giants and their fans will be witnessing the final step of the implosion.

On the flip side.....a few fortunate events early for the Giants could have them thinking this is the turnaround moment. So to me.....if any team goes up by 10 points before the second half......that team is a lock to win.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Two things that I’m hoping to see in the Giants game...

Rams43437November 03, 2017 08:04AM

Re: Two things that I’m hoping to see in the Giants game...

oldschoolramfan168November 03, 2017 09:44AM

The Ipod did not yest exist the last time the Rams beat the Giants

chunkmeister186November 03, 2017 02:54PM

There's a long history between these two teams

max150November 03, 2017 03:28PM

A little nervous about this one

Old Goat172November 03, 2017 03:50PM

A little nervous about this one. You should be Old Goat

Anonymous User247November 03, 2017 05:22PM