Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Debunking the myths of the Rams in Los Angeles

October 21, 2017 08:36AM
"They're currently working with Nike to unveil new uniforms for the 2019 or 2020 season, the latter being the year they move into the new stadium in Inglewood, California."

SCREW NIKE!!!! Why not just go go back to the old Blue and Yellow (throwbacks) and end it there??? No need to "re-invent" the uni. No matter what they come up with, I doubt that they can top those! Considering it's NIKE (NIKE thinks THEY know best...but they DON'T) we are dealing with I am sure they will suck! If it ain't broke.........don't try and fix it!!!! C'mon Demoff. Wake up and listen to your fan base!!!

Why not do another poll like they did with the helmets this year? Let's see if the fans think we should use the throwback Blue and Yellows or try and re-invent a new uni concept. I already know the answer. winking smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Debunking the myths of the Rams in Los Angeles

RamBill590October 21, 2017 05:25AM

Re: 2 of 9 at home

leafnose258October 21, 2017 06:56AM

Re: 2 of 9 at home

GreatRamNTheSky285October 21, 2017 07:14AM

Re: Agree on all

leafnose167October 21, 2017 07:34AM

Fisher was bad

FootballGenius293October 21, 2017 11:56PM

Re: Debunking the myths of the Rams in Los Angeles