Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: 2 of 9 at home

October 21, 2017 07:14AM
leafnose
hardcore ram fans in L.A. ?
you bet

tailgaters on their own tell a lot.

I think the foreshadowing story was told so well in the Charger game in San Diego where the fan base turn out for us was exceptional. Extraordinary really.

it's a tough sell when you win one game out of 7 at home in the inaugural return
it's a tough sell when the last 3 of those are2 big blowouts, and one colossal fart to SF

BUZZKILL !!!

about face to 2017 and a nice opener doesn't overshadow back to back losses.
we'll get our near 30k hardcore base every game.......but
honestly, if you're in LA and have extra capital to buy a sports ticket?
you're buying a ticket to world series bound dodgers?
and admiring the Dodger crowd for the last couple of games is terrific; the stadium is ferocious.

bring home a winning record and some more of that entertainment value for the Houston game??
the buzz will have a strong pulse again.

First of all, lets state something right away. Except for the low priced tickets we've seen this season on various ticket broker sites, tickets via the Rams and say Ticket Master have not been cheap. Especially the GOOD SEATS! Also, concession prices last year in 2016 were stupidly high. Obviously their mission statement was to gouge the poor fan for as much loot as they could get.

The General parking at Stubb Hubb games for the Chargers this year is onehundred dollars! Who the heck pays that?

Parking was not cheap around the Coliseum last year either. I'v e never paid 50.00 for parking in my life until last season.

There are far more then 30,000 hardcore Rams fans in LA. I know that.

You come back and your first season back after 22 years is 4-12 and pathetic is not a great way to do business. The Rams front office was a sleep at the wheel last year and just was on cruise control and had no inkling how bad that team was going to be under Fisher. They should have because of the previous 4 years but they really did not.

Just look at what McVay and his coaches have done for this team. Its almost as miraculous a turn around as the 99 Rams were from the 98 Rams.

This Rams team comes back to the Coliseum at 6-2 to face a good Texans team and you will see a very big crowd there at the Coliseum.

Grits
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Debunking the myths of the Rams in Los Angeles

RamBill590October 21, 2017 05:25AM

leafnose259October 21, 2017 06:56AM

GreatRamNTheSky285October 21, 2017 07:14AM

Re: Agree on all

leafnose168October 21, 2017 07:34AM

Fisher was bad

FootballGenius293October 21, 2017 11:56PM