Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: What McVay needs to change for us to go 10-6+ and win Sunday

October 20, 2017 09:06AM
I’m kinda relaxed as I look forward to this Card game.

Several reasons, actually.

I truly believe that Wade has our scoring D up and running. Yeah, there will be bumps and bruises, occasionally. But it sure looks like it’s gonna be a Defensive dandy. Playoff worthy.

Our ST are among the league’s best. Have been since Fassel arrived. Again, playoff worthy.

Our O is still a work in progress. Not yet nearly as good as they’re gonna be. But there are encouraging signs if one is looking for fundamentals...

McVay is among the league’s best at creating O mismatches. Playoff worthy schemer and play caller.
This OL is miles ahead of last year. Playoff worthy.
Gurley has been a stud RB and receiver, forcing DC’s to game plan against him. Playoff worthy.
Goff is light years ahead of last year. Far beyond anything I ever expected so soon. If he keeps on improving he might be playoff worthy.
Flashes among various WR’s and TE’s. Not yet consistent enough, but I’m hopeful. Not a big stretch to think they might become playoff worthy.

All told, a helluva lot of reasons for optimism, if you ask me. Color me cautiously optimistic about our chances vs the Cards.

And very optimistic about our chances for a 10-6 record and possible playoffs.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

What McVay needs to change for us to go 10-6+ and win Sunday

Steve658October 20, 2017 08:46AM

Rams43308October 20, 2017 09:06AM

bigjimram21224October 20, 2017 10:12AM

Steve188October 20, 2017 10:56AM

BeachBoy195October 20, 2017 06:08PM