Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Rams GM Les Snead looks to have made right moves -- at the perfect time --ESPN

October 18, 2017 02:10PM
Being aware that I don’t know much, only what I read online, I’m glad Snead wasn’t canned in the off season. From everything I heard, Fisher had the final say on all aspects of player acquisitions. If this is true, the Fisher is ultimately responsible from who is on the roster/practice squad.

Seeing how McVay, Philips & Snead have done a great job with the draft and FA seems to show we have a great mix of FO/Coaching talent. Snead, from all appearance, seems like a sharp, level headed guy. I like him both personally and professionally, granted this only comes from what I read online.

I’m also of the thinking, keep changes to a minimum and don’t rush into canning people too quickly. Teams that have long term, continual success don’t press reset every couple of years, that continually make changes and adjustments when needed.

I, like everyone on this board, am thrilled about the direction we are heading. Still, I’ve been burned so many times since the GSOT I’m a bit guarded. I want to believe, but I’m taking one game at a time approach. Having said this, I’ve greatly enjoyed watching our boys playing this year! If my biggest gripe this year is having gold on the uni’s, I can live with this! would rather be on ugly looking 10-6, then a good looking 6-10!

Getting back to the main topic, hopefully I’m right about Snead!

BeachBoy
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Rams GM Les Snead looks to have made right moves -- at the perfect time --ESPN

RamBill513October 18, 2017 05:00AM

Re: Rams GM Les Snead looks to have made right moves -- at the perfect time --ESPN

BeachBoy212October 18, 2017 02:10PM