Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

My take on a great win.

October 15, 2017 04:01PM
Wow that was draining!

Embarrassing confession.

We literal walked in to see the field as the kick off was in the air.

I didn’t cotton on we were in the dark blue and thought the Jags were taking it back. It wasn’t until Cooper hit the end zone and it went quite that I realized! That was a lovely realization.

I was really surprised how many Rams supporters were there. There were a LOT around us and that’s awesome when so many people knock Rams fans.

At the end of it they were on target for a gazillion points but I said to the jubilant Jags fans round me when Fournette took that long run to the house that they weren’t to got too excited as Wade didn’t bother turning up for the first quarter as he was out fishing.

If we can actually start a game with the D firing on all cylinders then it’ll be a top 3 D. They shut Fournette down after that first quarter and they were swarming.

Watching Hekker in stadium as opposed to on TV is a joy to behold. Man he hits that ball high, way higher than the Jags punter.

I just don’t see what Austin brings to this O., I really don’t. $40m for a decoy who has had punt return duties taken off him and who has to be fitted into the O is frustrating to me.

As of now, out best D player is not Donald it’s Brockers. He was outstanding today and I think more than any player he is benefitting from the 3-4.

And what can you say about our ST’s that hasn’t been said. Bones should be up for coach of the year. He has those guys fired up and boy do they love him.

We had a couple of plays go our way especially just prior to the blocked punt, but this team is so tough. Ram tough.

I’m not too worried about Goff and this is kind of what you’d expect from such a young kid. But one thing worries me.

He locks on to a receiver too easily and is not going through his progressions.

Again this is easier to see from up above. Maybe today was an anomaly, but I hadn’t noticed it quite so much on TV.

The Jags fans are so ambivalent with thousands leaving way before the game was really over, but unlike some other games, I actually though the Rams were going to hold on today, and they did.

I was exhausted by the end, but that nice exhaustion you get sometimes.

McVay is making mistakes, Goff is making mistakes, and the team as a whole are. BUT we’re winning and making mistakes.

This NFL is so topsy turvy at the moment so anything can happen, it’s crazy.

Can we make the play-offs, hell yeh and I think we will.

Will we go far in the play-offs? Probably not, but I din’t think it’s beyond the bounds of possibility when you have the Packers done (IMHO) without Rodgers and then Atlanta losing to the Cards.

It’s a weird season and I hope it will get a lot more weird with the Rams winning play-off games.

There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

My take on a great win.

RamUK469October 15, 2017 04:01PM

glad you enjoyed it at the stadium

21Dog142October 15, 2017 04:03PM

We're gonna get better!!...........nm

Crazylegs140October 15, 2017 04:11PM

Re: We're gonna get better!!...........nm

RamUK114October 15, 2017 04:46PM

Re: My take on a great win...Sounds cool

BumRap150October 15, 2017 04:17PM

Re: My take on a great win.